ALL >> Business >> View Article
P. E. Gruszning Publishes New Series Of Novels: The Pembletons, The Ottoman Deception
Total Articles: 2
The author of this historical fiction series has lived a puzzling lifestyle to ultimately write of the Crimean war and the volatile events which led to its happening. Author Paul Gruszning was born in New Zealand, and moved to Australia where he lived for 23 years. In 2005 he travelled to China where he now lives and writes.
The fore mentioned background of the author stimulate within the reader a curiosity and appreciation for the author's unique descriptive language and ability to write in a prescient sense regarding the individual character as each develops. Even though an historical fiction, the reader feels he is learning the political and global climate for the first time, and quickly creates an innermost fascination with the Court of Czar Nicholas I and English nobility and those real-life events which brought on the crisis. A conflict between the want of men, power and the desire of the Catholic church to grasp a hold within the Holly-lands at the expense of the Russian orthodox church.
The series take the reader through two generations of the Pembleton family whose lives and tragedies are spilled out in blood upon the stones and walls of the Crimea. The series begins when Richard Pembleton, an officer with the Royal Engineers encounters Natasha Bludova, The niece of Czar Nicholas of Russia and becomes caught up in her own survival, and continues with espionage, deceit, loyalty and betrayal.
The author delivers the characterizations and emotions of the leading characters equally well, whether female or male, and with sub-voyages into the actual remembrances and alleged attitude one could affix to the land where they live and fight, as though the countryside was capable of human angst and joy.
The timing of 2014 when the Crimean is once again stained by controversy, blood and cries of the damned and blessed alike ring like an anvil. Again the neighboring countries invade and claim what has been for eternity the possessions of the native people. Again men and women fight to survive and live to feel love again. Today they battle in the streets and on the sea as they did hundred and fifty years ago.
This series is a tale of vicious tournaments of fighting and blood baths during a period when wealth knew no bounds and abject poverty knew no relief. The author writes colorfully and with determined descriptive language about a time when the unthinkable happened and the world took little notice.
Paul Gruszning has been a world traveler since he was born. This first series of novels, The Pembletons is the result of these endeavours, and may be viewed in full summary at www.pegruszning.com
View full summary at www.pegruszning.com
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better