ALL >> Business >> View Article
P. E. Gruszning Publishes New Series Of Novels: The Pembletons, The Ottoman Deception
Total Articles: 2
The author of this historical fiction series has lived a puzzling lifestyle to ultimately write of the Crimean war and the volatile events which led to its happening. Author Paul Gruszning was born in New Zealand, and moved to Australia where he lived for 23 years. In 2005 he travelled to China where he now lives and writes.
The fore mentioned background of the author stimulate within the reader a curiosity and appreciation for the author's unique descriptive language and ability to write in a prescient sense regarding the individual character as each develops. Even though an historical fiction, the reader feels he is learning the political and global climate for the first time, and quickly creates an innermost fascination with the Court of Czar Nicholas I and English nobility and those real-life events which brought on the crisis. A conflict between the want of men, power and the desire of the Catholic church to grasp a hold within the Holly-lands at the expense of the Russian orthodox church.
The series take the reader through two generations of the Pembleton family whose lives and tragedies are spilled out in blood upon the stones and walls of the Crimea. The series begins when Richard Pembleton, an officer with the Royal Engineers encounters Natasha Bludova, The niece of Czar Nicholas of Russia and becomes caught up in her own survival, and continues with espionage, deceit, loyalty and betrayal.
The author delivers the characterizations and emotions of the leading characters equally well, whether female or male, and with sub-voyages into the actual remembrances and alleged attitude one could affix to the land where they live and fight, as though the countryside was capable of human angst and joy.
The timing of 2014 when the Crimean is once again stained by controversy, blood and cries of the damned and blessed alike ring like an anvil. Again the neighboring countries invade and claim what has been for eternity the possessions of the native people. Again men and women fight to survive and live to feel love again. Today they battle in the streets and on the sea as they did hundred and fifty years ago.
This series is a tale of vicious tournaments of fighting and blood baths during a period when wealth knew no bounds and abject poverty knew no relief. The author writes colorfully and with determined descriptive language about a time when the unthinkable happened and the world took little notice.
Paul Gruszning has been a world traveler since he was born. This first series of novels, The Pembletons is the result of these endeavours, and may be viewed in full summary at www.pegruszning.com
View full summary at www.pegruszning.com
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray