ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Can An Online Art Degree Do For You?
Total Articles: 30
With the arrival of the Internet many more people are pursuing online degrees in a wide range of fields. One of these fields is the field of art. This could refer to either the visual arts or maybe the performing arts. Many people are getting a degree in the arts and using it to pursue careers in such jobs as freelance photography. This leads to many other options when it comes to career choices. Many people however don't really know what all is involved in the obtaining of an arts degree from a online school. Like any other degree there are certain classes that you will need to complete before you will be able to obtain a degree in the arts.
Let's take a look at some of the common misconceptions that are often associated with people who have a degree in arts. The first one is that a person with a Bachelor's in arts cannot find significant employment unless they have a degree in something like law or training from a technical college. The truth is that people with a Bachelor's in Arts can find a job that actually competes with some of the better known degree programs. So in truth the fact that you have a degree in arts is of no hindrance to you in your future.
The next myth is that graduates that have a degree in arts usually end-up working at someplace where they have to ask people would like fries with their meals. Again this is just plain ridiculous, as many graduates with a degree in the arts go on to have very successful careers is such fields as journalism and visual arts. Just because it is not a prestigious law degree does not mean that it is not a legit degree.
The third myth is that people with a degree in the arts are not able to make as much money as those that have a degree in science or another program. This is yet another myth that many people are quick to believe. It just simply is not true. While it is likely that a person with a degree in science is possibly to be able to make more than say an arts degree. It simply just depends on the level of training that the person has been through. A person who has a degree in a field such as journalism will make more than say a freelance journalist.
People who have a degree in arts can make a fine living, doing the thing that they love. I am a firm believer that if you love to do something then that is what you need to pursue as far as a career goes. There is no need for a person to have a law degree if they hate it or are not any good at it. Many people each year go outside of the normal boundaries and explore a career in the field of visual arts, as a result they have produced some of the most beautiful artwork you will ever see.
For more details, please visit our website: http://www.collegesanddegrees.org/
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy