ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Brief Introduction To Industrial Refrigeration
Total Articles: 20
Do you know that ammonia refrigeration systems play a crucial role in many of the products you buy every single day.
Many businesses use these refrigeration systems as in integral part of quality management. The ammonia used in these systems helps them in maintaining specific temperatures at a very constant level. This is important because many products need a certain temperature to maintain their usefulness. Any fluctuation in temperature can wreck havoc on the efficacy of some items, such as fruits, vegetables and drugs.
Industrial freezers are very large and are made using industrial grade stainless steel. They are quite different from the refrigerators you have in your kitchen. Industrial refrigeration maintenance is also much more important than home refrigerators mainly because of the quantities of products they handle. Industrial refrigerators may range between 25kW to 40 MW, and cater to the needs of wide range of businesses. This makes them even more powerful than commercial refrigerators.
Some of the industries that use ammonia based industrial refrigeration systems include fish, wineries, poultry and fish processing plants, the diary industry, breweries, fruit juicer processors, and vegetable processing plants. These systems are also used by ship processors, petrochemical processing plants and cold storage warehouses.
Benefits of using ammonia as refrigerant
There are many benefits of using ammonia over other industrial refrigerants. First, it is environmentally compatible and does not deplete the ozone layer. Therefore, it does not contribute to global warming. Secondly, ammonia possesses much better thermodynamic qualities, so these systems use less electricity. Thirdly, ammonia has a recognizable odor, which is a biggest safety asset and its leak is not likely to escape detection.
Many industries prefer these systems because they cost 15-28 percent less than competitive industrial grade refrigerators. Many companies offer industrial refrigeration maintenance of ammonia based systems at competitive rates and it costs much less than for other systems. They consume 13-18 percent less electricity resulting in low operating cost.
Propylene and propane based refrigeration systems are also used in some industries. As gases, their biggest downfall is their high flammability so these refrigerants cannot be used in environments where explosions and fire can occur.Carbon dioxide is an eco friendly refrigerant as but is predominantly used in situations where particularly low temperatures are required.
Types of industrial refrigeration systems
When it comes to industrial refrigeration systems, there are different types available on the market. These systems have a large storage space and some of their variants are chest freezers, lab freezers, display freezers, and explosion proof freezers. These days, industrial grade freezers use latest technology that is compact, energy efficient and offers more promising results.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining