ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Honda Cr-v Wins Best Car For The Money
Total Articles: 4
For the second year in a row, the Honda CR-V has been named the "Best Car for the Money" by U.S. News & World Report. Not only is the CR-V the highest rated SUV for the value, it is also the best-selling SUV in the country. Packed with amazing features, and extremely versatile, the 2014 ranking is well deserved for this sporty and fuel efficient SUV.
Honda CR-V Best Car for the Money
The Honda CR-V is proud to win the title of "Best Car for the Money" for the second consecutive year. The ranking is determined by the vehicle's score in 21 categories which include fuel economy, safety, reliability and average price and maintenance over a 5 year period. With these accolades, it is easy to see why the Honda CR-V steadily remains the top selling SUV in its class.
The 2014 Honda CR-V
The CR-V is a step above the other SUV's, including their high-end competitors, with an amazing array of standard features and the versatility for almost any use. The 2014 Honda CR-V has a starting MSRP of $22,945 and fuel economy of 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Along with its fun to drive capabilities, comfort and quality, Honda is staying true to their promise to provide exceptional quality with outstanding value, making it the clear winner for best value car.
Honda CR-V Features
Along with exceptional value, Honda also is dedicated to providing complete vehicle safety for all of the occupants. This includes dual stage, multiple threshold front airbags, plus safety bags on the sides and the side cushion airbag with rollover sensor. Three points safely belts are also included on all CR-V models.
Providing value to their customers is one of the main goals of the CR-V, and the Eco Assist technology not only helps to keep the engine running efficiently, it is also environmentally friendly. The powerful 2.4 liter engine can easily handle any terrain, while also having only a ULEV-2 CARB emissions rating.
Rated Best for Value
The Honda CR-V is the best car for the money once again, as rated by U.S. News, and consumers agree making it the bestselling SUV in its class. Fun and easy to drive, the Eco Assist manages everything for you so you can concentrate on simply getting to your destination. Advanced safety features are standard on every model, and the powerful engine can handle anything that you throw at it. Environmentally friendlier than other SUVs, and more fuel economical, Honda is changing the way we feel about SUVs.
Visit a Honda dealer near you and experience the fun and experience of owning a 2014 Honda CR-V.
Mel Rapton Honda in Sacramento is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and preowned Honda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda dealers in Sacramento or Honda dealer near me, call or stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India