ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Honda Cr-v Wins Best Car For The Money
Total Articles: 4
For the second year in a row, the Honda CR-V has been named the "Best Car for the Money" by U.S. News & World Report. Not only is the CR-V the highest rated SUV for the value, it is also the best-selling SUV in the country. Packed with amazing features, and extremely versatile, the 2014 ranking is well deserved for this sporty and fuel efficient SUV.
Honda CR-V Best Car for the Money
The Honda CR-V is proud to win the title of "Best Car for the Money" for the second consecutive year. The ranking is determined by the vehicle's score in 21 categories which include fuel economy, safety, reliability and average price and maintenance over a 5 year period. With these accolades, it is easy to see why the Honda CR-V steadily remains the top selling SUV in its class.
The 2014 Honda CR-V
The CR-V is a step above the other SUV's, including their high-end competitors, with an amazing array of standard features and the versatility for almost any use. The 2014 Honda CR-V has a starting MSRP of $22,945 and fuel economy of 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Along with its fun to drive capabilities, comfort and quality, Honda is staying true to their promise to provide exceptional quality with outstanding value, making it the clear winner for best value car.
Honda CR-V Features
Along with exceptional value, Honda also is dedicated to providing complete vehicle safety for all of the occupants. This includes dual stage, multiple threshold front airbags, plus safety bags on the sides and the side cushion airbag with rollover sensor. Three points safely belts are also included on all CR-V models.
Providing value to their customers is one of the main goals of the CR-V, and the Eco Assist technology not only helps to keep the engine running efficiently, it is also environmentally friendly. The powerful 2.4 liter engine can easily handle any terrain, while also having only a ULEV-2 CARB emissions rating.
Rated Best for Value
The Honda CR-V is the best car for the money once again, as rated by U.S. News, and consumers agree making it the bestselling SUV in its class. Fun and easy to drive, the Eco Assist manages everything for you so you can concentrate on simply getting to your destination. Advanced safety features are standard on every model, and the powerful engine can handle anything that you throw at it. Environmentally friendlier than other SUVs, and more fuel economical, Honda is changing the way we feel about SUVs.
Visit a Honda dealer near you and experience the fun and experience of owning a 2014 Honda CR-V.
Mel Rapton Honda in Sacramento is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and preowned Honda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda dealers in Sacramento or Honda dealer near me, call or stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona