ALL >> Business >> View Article
Your Sign Display Is More Important Than You Thought
Total Articles: 29
First impressions are important for businesses looking to create a lasting impression. It takes less than 30 seconds for consumers to decide if they’re going to step inside a shop or not. And what do they depend on to make this decision? Your business sign!
Signs are an important aspect of branding in a business. An attractive signage not only influences people to visit the store, it also helps to increase business. The U.S Small Business Administration Bureau reports that owners who chose to display a signage saw an increase of nearly 15 to 150% in business. A well displayed sign is a silent salesperson that neither sleeps nor asks for a salary hike! Here are a few reasons why signs are important;
a) Draw Attention: The most basic function of a sign is to help people identify a business and inform them about its existence. This is especially important in a crowded shopping area where we would be lost without proper signage.
b) Saves Lives: Yes, that’s true! Imagine if you are in hospital where appropriate signs are not displayed. You would be going round and round in circles unless you are guided to the right place, wouldn’t you?
c) Brand Promotion: An attractive logo or a catchy message remains etched in the minds of passersby even though they may not need to shop with you now. But if in the future, they need to buy something that you sell; your shop is the first place that they would come to.
d) Encourages Impulsive Shoppers: More often than not, purchases are made on an impulse. An attractive sign display coupled with the promise of instant gratification attracts customers. In fact, the Institute of Transportation Engineers estimates that unplanned stops account for 20 to 45% of traffic for businesses. Without a sign display, these numbers are likely to be a lot less.
But designing a business sign is not as easy as you think. Factors such as targeted customers, the message to be communicated, zoning regulations, etc. should be considered. The message to be conveyed is as important as the design of the sign. Needless to say, it should be readable and noticeable from a distance. Would you like to display your phone number, website address, phone number and other contact details to promote other channels of customer contact? Would you like provide a public service by displaying a clock or the temperature? All of these generate interest in the viewer.
At our Kansas City sign company, we not only design, manufacture and install signs, but also research on the different regulations affecting a sign placement. Knowledge of these regulations is important even before you begin design work.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better