ALL >> Business >> View Article
Your Sign Display Is More Important Than You Thought
Total Articles: 35
First impressions are important for businesses looking to create a lasting impression. It takes less than 30 seconds for consumers to decide if they’re going to step inside a shop or not. And what do they depend on to make this decision? Your business sign!
Signs are an important aspect of branding in a business. An attractive signage not only influences people to visit the store, it also helps to increase business. The U.S Small Business Administration Bureau reports that owners who chose to display a signage saw an increase of nearly 15 to 150% in business. A well displayed sign is a silent salesperson that neither sleeps nor asks for a salary hike! Here are a few reasons why signs are important;
a) Draw Attention: The most basic function of a sign is to help people identify a business and inform them about its existence. This is especially important in a crowded shopping area where we would be lost without proper signage.
b) Saves Lives: Yes, that’s true! Imagine if you are in hospital where appropriate signs are not displayed. You would be going round and round in circles unless you are guided to the right place, wouldn’t you?
c) Brand Promotion: An attractive logo or a catchy message remains etched in the minds of passersby even though they may not need to shop with you now. But if in the future, they need to buy something that you sell; your shop is the first place that they would come to.
d) Encourages Impulsive Shoppers: More often than not, purchases are made on an impulse. An attractive sign display coupled with the promise of instant gratification attracts customers. In fact, the Institute of Transportation Engineers estimates that unplanned stops account for 20 to 45% of traffic for businesses. Without a sign display, these numbers are likely to be a lot less.
But designing a business sign is not as easy as you think. Factors such as targeted customers, the message to be communicated, zoning regulations, etc. should be considered. The message to be conveyed is as important as the design of the sign. Needless to say, it should be readable and noticeable from a distance. Would you like to display your phone number, website address, phone number and other contact details to promote other channels of customer contact? Would you like provide a public service by displaying a clock or the temperature? All of these generate interest in the viewer.
At our Kansas City sign company, we not only design, manufacture and install signs, but also research on the different regulations affecting a sign placement. Knowledge of these regulations is important even before you begin design work.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.