ALL >> Business >> View Article
Your Sign Display Is More Important Than You Thought
Total Articles: 29
First impressions are important for businesses looking to create a lasting impression. It takes less than 30 seconds for consumers to decide if they’re going to step inside a shop or not. And what do they depend on to make this decision? Your business sign!
Signs are an important aspect of branding in a business. An attractive signage not only influences people to visit the store, it also helps to increase business. The U.S Small Business Administration Bureau reports that owners who chose to display a signage saw an increase of nearly 15 to 150% in business. A well displayed sign is a silent salesperson that neither sleeps nor asks for a salary hike! Here are a few reasons why signs are important;
a) Draw Attention: The most basic function of a sign is to help people identify a business and inform them about its existence. This is especially important in a crowded shopping area where we would be lost without proper signage.
b) Saves Lives: Yes, that’s true! Imagine if you are in hospital where appropriate signs are not displayed. You would be going round and round in circles unless you are guided to the right place, wouldn’t you?
c) Brand Promotion: An attractive logo or a catchy message remains etched in the minds of passersby even though they may not need to shop with you now. But if in the future, they need to buy something that you sell; your shop is the first place that they would come to.
d) Encourages Impulsive Shoppers: More often than not, purchases are made on an impulse. An attractive sign display coupled with the promise of instant gratification attracts customers. In fact, the Institute of Transportation Engineers estimates that unplanned stops account for 20 to 45% of traffic for businesses. Without a sign display, these numbers are likely to be a lot less.
But designing a business sign is not as easy as you think. Factors such as targeted customers, the message to be communicated, zoning regulations, etc. should be considered. The message to be conveyed is as important as the design of the sign. Needless to say, it should be readable and noticeable from a distance. Would you like to display your phone number, website address, phone number and other contact details to promote other channels of customer contact? Would you like provide a public service by displaying a clock or the temperature? All of these generate interest in the viewer.
At our Kansas City sign company, we not only design, manufacture and install signs, but also research on the different regulations affecting a sign placement. Knowledge of these regulations is important even before you begin design work.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla