ALL >> Health >> View Article
Know The List Of Best Natural Low Calorie Sweeteners
Total Articles: 19
We all know that sugar is important for our body but if we consume sugary substances in a high quantity, it can possibly cause some medical issues or diseases like diabetes. Thus we should choose an easy alternative that can our body to get required amount of sugar rather than filling the level to maximum. These options are natural sweeteners or you can say artificial sweeteners which are used by people to protect their body from the side effects of high sugar intake. These are best suitable for those who have started their weight loss programs or those who are already suffering from diabetes. In addition to it, these products have very low glycemic index that directly indicates that these do not contribute in increasing the blood sugar levels. You can possible enjoy the low calorie benefits of these items and even protect your teeth as well as gums from any damage.
So, those who are not aware of these products can take help from my article. Here I have mentioned some of the most famous Natural Low Calorie Sweeteners that will serve your purpose of providing healthy stuff to your body. It is quite important that you select the best among these for giving a kick start to your new fitness program.
Xylitol is one among the polyalcohol products which is produced from the extracts of some plants such like mushrooms, beetroot, birch trees as well as the oats. It is considered as sweetest and the main preferred food additives just because of its excellent health benefits. In addition to it, Xylitol is very much effective in reducing the levels of insulin in human body thus, restoring the normal balance of hormones as well as bone density. Its further specifications include calorie level of 2.5 per gram, glycemic index of 13.
The next is Erythritol that is levelled as the best
Natural Low Calorie Sweeteners. It is a natural occurring alcohol that you will found in some common fruits such as grapes cantaloupe, pears and melon. The best thing about this product is that it has a glycemic index of 0 with calorie level 0.2 per gram. Thus, what can be the best in comparison to this product? Moreover, it also aids in maintain the increasing level of insulin and is simply digested into the blood stream of a human body.
Last but not the least is the Isomalt which is again a polyalcohol and is mainly found in the beetroots. If you will measure this compound on the glycemic index, you will get 8 level ratings which directly indicate that its glycemic level measures eight. On the other hand, its calorie level is also low i.e. 2 gram per calorie. It is actually a disaccharide and contains two types of sugars, one is glucose and the other one is mannitol. This combination of two types gives it a pleasant sweetness with no odour.
These entire above mentioned compounds are extremely good to maintain a healthy body. You can purchase these from the leading online stores that provide the best fitness and energy products to their customers.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited