ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Amber Stone A Precious Beautiful & Stylish
Total Articles: 26
Do you know about amber? You might have possibly known that amber is some kind of a gem stone. Yes, you are correct. It is used as a gem stone in jewelry apart from its various other uses in medicines and perfumery. When you get to know the origin of these ambers, you will get an idea why these are termed as exquisite. These ambers are fossils. Yes, you heard it right. They are fossils. They are formed from the resin that oozes out, which on it way traps insects or other debris, from trees of ancient forest. This resin then becomes a fossil over a long period of time by natural processes. And this fossil becomes the exotic amber.
The different types of Amber: The Ambers can be classified based on the location of the origin. The ones from the Baltic region are termed as Baltic amber and the ones from the Dominican Republic are termed as the Dominican Amber. Amber is found in certain other locations as well but these two are the most popular ones. The Dominican amber differs from the Baltic amber by having a greater transparency and also more fossil inclusions.
The Amber also varies based on the color that they have. Most of the amber that you find will have a mix of yellow, orange and brown, with their intensity varying from low to high. There are also ambers which are found to have red, green and blue colors. Ambers in these colors are considered to be rare and they cost more than the usual amber stones.
Where these ambers are used: Ambers mostly find their use in jewelry. They are not very hard which makes it easy for them to be carved into any required shapes. They are made into pendants, bracelets, earrings, etc. They are also used as decorative items on articles such as cups, chandeliers, etc. They are also considered to have healing properties, making them more desirable among users. They are said to cure any stress related illness, make positive energy flow into the body, improve your creativity and protect you from any kind of psychic attacks. And for those reasons people wear them on their body as jewelries. They are also used in perfumes and products like incense candles, skin care cream for their aroma. They can also be used in varnishes and lacquers.
For all the above reasons amber has become one of the much sought after gem stone. You can easily access this amber in any of the jewelry stores. You can either buy them as jewelry or they can be bought on whole sale. Are you interested in buying amber wholesale, then there are lots of dealers who sell amber wholesale. The cost of the amber differs based on the quality. The rare ambers in green, red and blue generally cost much more than the other amber stones.
The exotic nature of the amber stones makes them precious, beautiful and stylish. Owning such an amber stone will only make your experience a pleasurable one.
About the Author:
This article is written by John Dev on behalf of Drfinejewels, this is having topics on natural amber beads, Amber wholesale, Amber stone and many more. For more details click here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca