ALL >> Business >> View Article
Buying A Pool For Your Winter Garden Home
Total Articles: 165
Thinking about buying a home with a pool or perhaps you are thinking about building a pool for your Winter Garden home? If so, here is some great insight and uncover the truth about some of the myths out there.
FACT OR FICTION
Pools are expensive to install?
While a pool is a substantial home improvement cost, the cost does depend on the following: size of your yard, measurements of the pool and the supplies and materials you choose. A pool will add value to your Winter Garden home, improves livability and beauty to your home as well as provides a gathering place for your family and friends. While the costs in the beginning can be expensive to some, this investment will pay for itself in just a few years.
It is going to cost me time and money to maintain a pool.
It used to be that operating a pool pump cost as much as running your air conditioning. Maintaining your pools chemicals is easy to do especially with area pool companies to help test your water for free. Winter Garden pool companies will even clean your pool for as little as $100 per month less for smaller pools. Did you know that today’s pool pumps require much less energy than in the past? Modern pool pumps are energy-efficient and can use up to 30 percent less power to operate.
Most pool companies can build the pool so you only have to spend about 20 minutes a week on maintenance. But most builders build them so you have to spend about 2 hours a week on maintenance. They feel that price is the only thing that matters and that your time is not valuable. All of the things that make the pool easier to take care of is an option and of course cost more money. Platinum Pools includes all these things in our pools because we know that you want to spend time in the pool, not working on the pool.
Just because I have a pool, doesn’t mean the value of my Winter Garden home will increase.
Buyers look for homes with pools and love buying houses with pools. Buyers have said that the pool contributed to their decision to buying a house.
If we built a pool, we would never use it.
People who have pools say that they spend a lot of time using their pool and brings together the family for quality time. Not only is a pool great for gatherings, but it entices family members to spend more time together in the backyard as well as provides beautiful ambience to your Winter Garden home.
Erika Johnson is a real estate agent that specializes in buyer representation in the Winter Garden, FL area. With a focus on finding you your dream home and excellence in customer service, Erika is a clear choice for anyone looking to buy a home in Winter Garden.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth