ALL >> Health >> View Article
Liposuction – What You Should Know?
Total Articles: 2
Looking for the best way to get rid of a paunchy middle? One of the easy, safe and effective options is Liposuction. The American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) statistics shows that Liposuction ranks 2nd among the popular cosmetic procedures performed in 2013.
Liposuction is a great surgical option to get rid of stubborn fats and unwanted bulges. Like any surgical procedure, it is not for everyone who wishes. Liposuction can be performed on patients of any age, but the best outcomes are witnessed in patients who have skin that has not lost its elasticity – i.e. the younger the skin, the better the outcome.
There are lots of essential realities about liposuction that all the patients ought to know before opting liposuction. Here are a few:
How is liposuction performed?
The surgeon makes a small incision in the skin, and then inserts a sharp-edged tube that cuts the fat and vacuums it out of the body. Fluid containing anesthetic and blood-clotting medicines is injected under the skin. This will decreases the chance of bleeding, reduces pain, and makes the fat tissue easier for the surgeon to work with.
Who is a Good Candidate for Liposuction?
Your weight and skin elasticity will be a vital factor in the evaluation of whether liposuction is right for you. To be a good candidate for liposuction surgery, you should have realistic expectations about the procedures outcome. Liposuction is not an alternative for weight loss or an effective treatment for cellulite.
This procedure is specifically intended to get rid of fat deposits in your body that diet and exercise cannot remove. The best outcomes are obtained in patients who make exercise, healthy diets and proper nutrition an essential portion of their postoperative regimen.
How Much Liposuction Surgery Costs?
According to ASPS, the average cost of liposuction surgery is around $2000-$3000. The cost of the surgery may vary based on the surgeon’s experience, the type of procedure performed and the amount of fat to be removed.
How to Choose a Board Certified Liposuction surgeon?
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How many years of experience have you had?
Just remember that the surgeon's experience and your level of comfort with him or her are just as significant as the final cost of the procedure. Be wiser and opt the right surgeon for your contouring work.
How long will the results last?
The results can be judged after a period of at least 1 to 3 months after surgery. The recovery process is steady and slow, so you should wait a while before fully enjoying the results of your body contouring.
What Are The Tips For Post-Op Care And Instructions?
Liposuction Surgeons in New York City recommendations for after care:
- Drink a lot of water or lemon/citrus juice during your treatment session.
- Wear a stretchy or mild compression garment over the treated areas.
- Avoid coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, salt, sugar, dehydrating and artificial ingredients as much as possible.
It’s advisable to think twice or thrice and have a talk with your plastic surgeon before you decide to have lipo. For more details, visit drdavidhidalgo.com
Get rid of your unwanted stubborn fats and bulges with liposuction surgery! Dr. David Hidalgo provides liposuction surgical procedure with highest standard care using state-of-the-art technologies. More http://www.drdavidhidalgo.com
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important