ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Growing Popularity Of Economy Hotels In Ooty
Total Articles: 10
Ooty is no doubt one of the most visited hill stations in the country. This place has always been poplar for its serene beauty and charismatic and magical surroundings. However, the place is not just famous for its greenery and beautiful views. There are still many others things which are still unexplored and are attracting tourists not only from within the country but also from every other corner of the world too.
Ooty is no doubt a culturally vibrant place too. At this place, people of all the religions and caste, live in a perfect harmony with each other. This is the reason all the religious and social festivals are celebrated here with utmost excitement and enthusiasm. It is these colors of the Ooty festivals which truly reflect the cultural beauty of this beautiful hilly township. Some of the popular festivals which are celebrated in this hilly township are as follows:-
Ooty Mariamman Temple Festival-This festival is celebrated in the summer time and is done to worship and remember Goddess Kaali. The whole event is celebrated with utmost grandeur and pomp and is a must attend occasion. Such popular is this festival that in the month of April, almost all the rooms in the luxury and Economy Hotels in Ooty are booked. A significant number of people from every part of the country and world visit this city with a belief that Goddess Kaali will protect them from a host of fatal diseases such as measles and chicken pox and many other such diseases.
Makar Pongal- This festival is for celebrating the harvest season and is popular in whole of Tamilnadu. It is one of the prime festivals of the state and this is the reason it is celebrated with great pomp and vigor. The festival is also an ode to Sun God, the rain God and natural forces for offering proper help and resources using which they have been able to achieve a very good harvest. This festival is celebrated in the month of January from 12th to 15th and is also a very good time to visit Ooty.
There is no doubt that this hill station offers a significant number of accommodation options to the tourists visiting it. There are a large number of Hotels in Ooty with Rates varying from 500 Rs to 15000 Rs. Visitors who are coming to this place can go through the popular options and can then choose the one which best suits their budget and their holiday requirements.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure