ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Growing Popularity Of Economy Hotels In Ooty
Total Articles: 10
Ooty is no doubt one of the most visited hill stations in the country. This place has always been poplar for its serene beauty and charismatic and magical surroundings. However, the place is not just famous for its greenery and beautiful views. There are still many others things which are still unexplored and are attracting tourists not only from within the country but also from every other corner of the world too.
Ooty is no doubt a culturally vibrant place too. At this place, people of all the religions and caste, live in a perfect harmony with each other. This is the reason all the religious and social festivals are celebrated here with utmost excitement and enthusiasm. It is these colors of the Ooty festivals which truly reflect the cultural beauty of this beautiful hilly township. Some of the popular festivals which are celebrated in this hilly township are as follows:-
Ooty Mariamman Temple Festival-This festival is celebrated in the summer time and is done to worship and remember Goddess Kaali. The whole event is celebrated with utmost grandeur and pomp and is a must attend occasion. Such popular is this festival that in the month of April, almost all the rooms in the luxury and Economy Hotels in Ooty are booked. A significant number of people from every part of the country and world visit this city with a belief that Goddess Kaali will protect them from a host of fatal diseases such as measles and chicken pox and many other such diseases.
Makar Pongal- This festival is for celebrating the harvest season and is popular in whole of Tamilnadu. It is one of the prime festivals of the state and this is the reason it is celebrated with great pomp and vigor. The festival is also an ode to Sun God, the rain God and natural forces for offering proper help and resources using which they have been able to achieve a very good harvest. This festival is celebrated in the month of January from 12th to 15th and is also a very good time to visit Ooty.
There is no doubt that this hill station offers a significant number of accommodation options to the tourists visiting it. There are a large number of Hotels in Ooty with Rates varying from 500 Rs to 15000 Rs. Visitors who are coming to this place can go through the popular options and can then choose the one which best suits their budget and their holiday requirements.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee