ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Natural Zone Of Huelva
Total Articles: 33
If you feel like spending holidays in a green zone, surrounded by nature, with exceptional animal species and fresh air, we have a great suggestion. Go to Huelva and discover its amazing parks and natural zones!
Huelva is a city located in the western part of the region of Andalusia. On the Costa de la Luz there are endless beaches, amazing landscapes of pine and juniper. This is a host of fishing villages. The coast of Huelva reaches as far as the National Park of Doñana, which is declared the Biosphere Reserve and the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a perfect option to rent apartments in Huelva and explore the beauty of this place.
This is a beautiful natural zone with 5 parks. The biggest one is called the Moret Park and covers the area of 70 hectares. It is the biggest urban park in Andalusia. You will find there an artificial lake, a nice picnic area, cycle tracks and much more. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most significant places of the capital of the region. The whole coastline of Huelva has a high ecological values with virgin beaches, dunes, marshes etc. Besides, this is the best place for bird watching. If you search holiday rentals Costa de la Luz , you can come with your family and friends, and have a comfortable stay.
For bird and other animal lovers, we have good news. In Huelva, there is an extraordinary National Park called Doñana. It has a biodiversity, unique in Europe. Besides, it is famous for a great variety of ecosystems and shelters wildlife including thousands of African and European migratory birds, wild boars, fallow deers and Iberian Lynx.
In Isla Cristina you can visit the Natural Park of Las Marismas. The idea of this park was to protect the marshlands, birds and its beautiful flora. This zone is a home of a great number of flora and fauna species. You will have the opportunity to admire flamingos, storks, spatulas and many more extraordinary animals. This park is surrounded by pine trees and sand dunes. Such an amazing place!
In Spain there are many green places where you can spend your holidays. But if you decide to come to Huelva, we can ensure you, that you won't regret. There is a great variety of fauna and flora possible to see only in Andalusia. Now you just only need to choose the date and explore its beauty.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler