ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Natural Zone Of Huelva
Total Articles: 33
If you feel like spending holidays in a green zone, surrounded by nature, with exceptional animal species and fresh air, we have a great suggestion. Go to Huelva and discover its amazing parks and natural zones!
Huelva is a city located in the western part of the region of Andalusia. On the Costa de la Luz there are endless beaches, amazing landscapes of pine and juniper. This is a host of fishing villages. The coast of Huelva reaches as far as the National Park of Doñana, which is declared the Biosphere Reserve and the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a perfect option to rent apartments in Huelva and explore the beauty of this place.
This is a beautiful natural zone with 5 parks. The biggest one is called the Moret Park and covers the area of 70 hectares. It is the biggest urban park in Andalusia. You will find there an artificial lake, a nice picnic area, cycle tracks and much more. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most significant places of the capital of the region. The whole coastline of Huelva has a high ecological values with virgin beaches, dunes, marshes etc. Besides, this is the best place for bird watching. If you search holiday rentals Costa de la Luz , you can come with your family and friends, and have a comfortable stay.
For bird and other animal lovers, we have good news. In Huelva, there is an extraordinary National Park called Doñana. It has a biodiversity, unique in Europe. Besides, it is famous for a great variety of ecosystems and shelters wildlife including thousands of African and European migratory birds, wild boars, fallow deers and Iberian Lynx.
In Isla Cristina you can visit the Natural Park of Las Marismas. The idea of this park was to protect the marshlands, birds and its beautiful flora. This zone is a home of a great number of flora and fauna species. You will have the opportunity to admire flamingos, storks, spatulas and many more extraordinary animals. This park is surrounded by pine trees and sand dunes. Such an amazing place!
In Spain there are many green places where you can spend your holidays. But if you decide to come to Huelva, we can ensure you, that you won't regret. There is a great variety of fauna and flora possible to see only in Andalusia. Now you just only need to choose the date and explore its beauty.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David