ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Natural Zone Of Huelva
Total Articles: 33
If you feel like spending holidays in a green zone, surrounded by nature, with exceptional animal species and fresh air, we have a great suggestion. Go to Huelva and discover its amazing parks and natural zones!
Huelva is a city located in the western part of the region of Andalusia. On the Costa de la Luz there are endless beaches, amazing landscapes of pine and juniper. This is a host of fishing villages. The coast of Huelva reaches as far as the National Park of Doñana, which is declared the Biosphere Reserve and the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a perfect option to rent apartments in Huelva and explore the beauty of this place.
This is a beautiful natural zone with 5 parks. The biggest one is called the Moret Park and covers the area of 70 hectares. It is the biggest urban park in Andalusia. You will find there an artificial lake, a nice picnic area, cycle tracks and much more. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most significant places of the capital of the region. The whole coastline of Huelva has a high ecological values with virgin beaches, dunes, marshes etc. Besides, this is the best place for bird watching. If you search holiday rentals Costa de la Luz , you can come with your family and friends, and have a comfortable stay.
For bird and other animal lovers, we have good news. In Huelva, there is an extraordinary National Park called Doñana. It has a biodiversity, unique in Europe. Besides, it is famous for a great variety of ecosystems and shelters wildlife including thousands of African and European migratory birds, wild boars, fallow deers and Iberian Lynx.
In Isla Cristina you can visit the Natural Park of Las Marismas. The idea of this park was to protect the marshlands, birds and its beautiful flora. This zone is a home of a great number of flora and fauna species. You will have the opportunity to admire flamingos, storks, spatulas and many more extraordinary animals. This park is surrounded by pine trees and sand dunes. Such an amazing place!
In Spain there are many green places where you can spend your holidays. But if you decide to come to Huelva, we can ensure you, that you won't regret. There is a great variety of fauna and flora possible to see only in Andalusia. Now you just only need to choose the date and explore its beauty.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara