ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Natural Zone Of Huelva
Total Articles: 33
If you feel like spending holidays in a green zone, surrounded by nature, with exceptional animal species and fresh air, we have a great suggestion. Go to Huelva and discover its amazing parks and natural zones!
Huelva is a city located in the western part of the region of Andalusia. On the Costa de la Luz there are endless beaches, amazing landscapes of pine and juniper. This is a host of fishing villages. The coast of Huelva reaches as far as the National Park of Doñana, which is declared the Biosphere Reserve and the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a perfect option to rent apartments in Huelva and explore the beauty of this place.
This is a beautiful natural zone with 5 parks. The biggest one is called the Moret Park and covers the area of 70 hectares. It is the biggest urban park in Andalusia. You will find there an artificial lake, a nice picnic area, cycle tracks and much more. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most significant places of the capital of the region. The whole coastline of Huelva has a high ecological values with virgin beaches, dunes, marshes etc. Besides, this is the best place for bird watching. If you search holiday rentals Costa de la Luz , you can come with your family and friends, and have a comfortable stay.
For bird and other animal lovers, we have good news. In Huelva, there is an extraordinary National Park called Doñana. It has a biodiversity, unique in Europe. Besides, it is famous for a great variety of ecosystems and shelters wildlife including thousands of African and European migratory birds, wild boars, fallow deers and Iberian Lynx.
In Isla Cristina you can visit the Natural Park of Las Marismas. The idea of this park was to protect the marshlands, birds and its beautiful flora. This zone is a home of a great number of flora and fauna species. You will have the opportunity to admire flamingos, storks, spatulas and many more extraordinary animals. This park is surrounded by pine trees and sand dunes. Such an amazing place!
In Spain there are many green places where you can spend your holidays. But if you decide to come to Huelva, we can ensure you, that you won't regret. There is a great variety of fauna and flora possible to see only in Andalusia. Now you just only need to choose the date and explore its beauty.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family