ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Charm Of Eiffel Tower And What The City Of Paris Has To Offer To The Tourists
Total Articles: 8
The global cultural Icon of France and the most visited paid-monument in the world, The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located at Champs de Mars in Paris. Initially criticised by intellectuals for its design, la tour Eiffel attracts over 45 million visitors each year to Paris. The Eiffel tower is a benchmark of the 19th century architecture and the finesse of engineering. About the same height as 81-Storey building, the tower stands 324 metres (1063 ft.) tall and held the title of tallest human made structure in the world for 41 years until 1930.
The Eiffel Tower has three levels for visitors with restaurants on first and second floor which is a major spot for a romantic dinner for many who plan out their Honeymoon Trips to Paris, often regarded as the most romantic city in the world. A special illumination tour of Paris by the evening clubbed with a Seine River Cruise makes it the perfect evening one could experience with spouse.
Apart from the Eiffel tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe are extensively visited, not to leave some time to wander the city’s grand boulevards and munch in as many bistros, brasseries and cafes as possible. Moulin Rouge, Lido and Paradis Latin are a few shows that attract masses.
Gentled as the city of Lights, Paris, the Capital of Fashion has a dynamic reputation to treat everyone to a lifetime shopping experience - whether your tastes run to Louis Vuitton or Les Puces (the flea market), you can find it here. Travelers are attracted to the South of France covering Nice, Cannes and Bordeaux in summers for their beautiful beaches and sea front.
France is well managed with transportation connections within and to the neighboring countries. Eurostar, the train that connects UK to France through a train line that runs under the English Channel, is the third fastest train in the world hitting the speed of 455 Kmph.
At Motion Travels Private Limited , we apply extensive knowledge of destinations to plan out a Tour of Paris to make it one of the best experiences of a lifetime. We deliver a customized experience by involving our guests in the planning process where our guests can choose the every minute aspects of planning their tour at their own liberty. This is an unique experience where the itinerary revolves around the guests’ interest and choice with A to Z solution on their tour.
We Specialise Honeymoon, Leisure and Family Tours to Europe where one gets a combination of culture, trend, cuisine and diversity clubbed together to experience the cosmopolitan nature of this mesmerising continent.
For Your Upcoming Tour to Europe, Kindly Reach At :-
Motion Travels Pvt.Ltd.
Phone: +91 9560927927, +91 11 26427927
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara