ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Charm Of Eiffel Tower And What The City Of Paris Has To Offer To The Tourists
Total Articles: 8
The global cultural Icon of France and the most visited paid-monument in the world, The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located at Champs de Mars in Paris. Initially criticised by intellectuals for its design, la tour Eiffel attracts over 45 million visitors each year to Paris. The Eiffel tower is a benchmark of the 19th century architecture and the finesse of engineering. About the same height as 81-Storey building, the tower stands 324 metres (1063 ft.) tall and held the title of tallest human made structure in the world for 41 years until 1930.
The Eiffel Tower has three levels for visitors with restaurants on first and second floor which is a major spot for a romantic dinner for many who plan out their Honeymoon Trips to Paris, often regarded as the most romantic city in the world. A special illumination tour of Paris by the evening clubbed with a Seine River Cruise makes it the perfect evening one could experience with spouse.
Apart from the Eiffel tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe are extensively visited, not to leave some time to wander the city’s grand boulevards and munch in as many bistros, brasseries and cafes as possible. Moulin Rouge, Lido and Paradis Latin are a few shows that attract masses.
Gentled as the city of Lights, Paris, the Capital of Fashion has a dynamic reputation to treat everyone to a lifetime shopping experience - whether your tastes run to Louis Vuitton or Les Puces (the flea market), you can find it here. Travelers are attracted to the South of France covering Nice, Cannes and Bordeaux in summers for their beautiful beaches and sea front.
France is well managed with transportation connections within and to the neighboring countries. Eurostar, the train that connects UK to France through a train line that runs under the English Channel, is the third fastest train in the world hitting the speed of 455 Kmph.
At Motion Travels Private Limited , we apply extensive knowledge of destinations to plan out a Tour of Paris to make it one of the best experiences of a lifetime. We deliver a customized experience by involving our guests in the planning process where our guests can choose the every minute aspects of planning their tour at their own liberty. This is an unique experience where the itinerary revolves around the guests’ interest and choice with A to Z solution on their tour.
We Specialise Honeymoon, Leisure and Family Tours to Europe where one gets a combination of culture, trend, cuisine and diversity clubbed together to experience the cosmopolitan nature of this mesmerising continent.
For Your Upcoming Tour to Europe, Kindly Reach At :-
Motion Travels Pvt.Ltd.
Phone: +91 9560927927, +91 11 26427927
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal