ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Charm Of Eiffel Tower And What The City Of Paris Has To Offer To The Tourists
Total Articles: 8
The global cultural Icon of France and the most visited paid-monument in the world, The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located at Champs de Mars in Paris. Initially criticised by intellectuals for its design, la tour Eiffel attracts over 45 million visitors each year to Paris. The Eiffel tower is a benchmark of the 19th century architecture and the finesse of engineering. About the same height as 81-Storey building, the tower stands 324 metres (1063 ft.) tall and held the title of tallest human made structure in the world for 41 years until 1930.
The Eiffel Tower has three levels for visitors with restaurants on first and second floor which is a major spot for a romantic dinner for many who plan out their Honeymoon Trips to Paris, often regarded as the most romantic city in the world. A special illumination tour of Paris by the evening clubbed with a Seine River Cruise makes it the perfect evening one could experience with spouse.
Apart from the Eiffel tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe are extensively visited, not to leave some time to wander the city’s grand boulevards and munch in as many bistros, brasseries and cafes as possible. Moulin Rouge, Lido and Paradis Latin are a few shows that attract masses.
Gentled as the city of Lights, Paris, the Capital of Fashion has a dynamic reputation to treat everyone to a lifetime shopping experience - whether your tastes run to Louis Vuitton or Les Puces (the flea market), you can find it here. Travelers are attracted to the South of France covering Nice, Cannes and Bordeaux in summers for their beautiful beaches and sea front.
France is well managed with transportation connections within and to the neighboring countries. Eurostar, the train that connects UK to France through a train line that runs under the English Channel, is the third fastest train in the world hitting the speed of 455 Kmph.
At Motion Travels Private Limited , we apply extensive knowledge of destinations to plan out a Tour of Paris to make it one of the best experiences of a lifetime. We deliver a customized experience by involving our guests in the planning process where our guests can choose the every minute aspects of planning their tour at their own liberty. This is an unique experience where the itinerary revolves around the guests’ interest and choice with A to Z solution on their tour.
We Specialise Honeymoon, Leisure and Family Tours to Europe where one gets a combination of culture, trend, cuisine and diversity clubbed together to experience the cosmopolitan nature of this mesmerising continent.
For Your Upcoming Tour to Europe, Kindly Reach At :-
Motion Travels Pvt.Ltd.
Phone: +91 9560927927, +91 11 26427927
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler