ALL >> General >> View Article
Diy Sewing Machine Repairs
Total Articles: 460
When you have a sewing machine at home you are free to whatever you want to do with it. As in you repair, design and even alter the clothes the way you want and to your perfect fit. Things change when you are a seamstress, since you have to be at it for long hours and you cannot afford it to just stop functioning right when you have to complete an order. When you know how to repair the machine then you will not have to deal with any loss of work.
If you know the rules of basic maintenance then you can easily solve and fix a lot of issues that are plaguing the process of your sewing at the moment. You can even fix seizures and loud noises with some basic and simple machine repairs. If you own a machine that is of the top quality model of portable sewing machine then it will be really difficult for you to pack the machine off and send it to repairing.
Before you actually pack your sewing machines and send it for repairing there are some things which you can do and see if the problem is fixed or not-
Unclog the machine
There are times when your household sewing machine may get clogged with some fibers. It happens when you use the machine for a very long period and that too in continuous mode. A lot of lint gets accumulated in it and this start causing problems. The problem too starts occurring depending upon he type and model of the machine you use.
There are even cases when the thread may get collected around the chamber and the bobbin. This thread can be pulled off from both the areas with the help of tweezers or you can even use a hand held vacuum with a special brush to remove the lint that has accumulated.
It is very important for you to unclog the machine with any kind of debris which may build up over a period of time before you start lubricating. The process of oiling is very important for the proper functioning of the machine and it is important that you use small amounts of the portable sewing machine oil and before doing it you must ensure that the machine is cleaned off properly.
Tighten up the screws
One of the simpler ways that you can do it is by tightening the bolts and the screws. If the machine is moving then it is quite possible that its screws may get loosened up over a span of time. In some cases it may reach to the extent that the machine may start rattling. However it is important that you must totally avoid the over screwing of the screws till the time you start feeling some grip over it.
Contact Singer India to get the latest sewing machines delivered at your doorsteps and to enjoy the real of sewing without much effort. They are the world class leaders to deliver great quality sewing machines.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena