ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Should You Buy The Best Water Purifier In India?
Total Articles: 32
Water pollution increasingly affects our health today. Water purifiers are becoming a necessity. Yet, most consumers struggle with many questions. Which water filter would you select? Should you pick a UV, RO, UF or activated carbon filters? Your decision should be based on three important factors: budget, purity of water and service.
Budget: While all are equally important factors, budgets can expand or limit your options substantially. It’s best to understand how it affects your choices. Different kinds of filtering technology make purifiers expensive or affordable. RO technology is the most expensive filtering technology so far. However, the most expensive water purifiers in India have combined water filters to optimize the results. The best kind of water purifier has RO + UV + UF filters in addition to other secondary filters. They are the most expensive as well and are the most advanced technology available today. For the health conscious person, it is the best choice available in the market.
Purity of Water: The kind of contaminants in local water will definitely affect your choice. So, is your water hard? Are there a lot of infections prevalent in your family if you don’t boil your drinking water? You must understand the primary contaminants you need protection from. There are several contaminants that might be present in different water reservoirs in different proportions. So, how do you understand your water needs?
Firstly, you can put these questions across to the sales representatives of companies selling water purifiers in India. Typically, though, customers want more impartial opinions on these matters. These can found from a third party company. You can order a water testing kit or send a sample to a water testing lab. These companies allow you understand your typical challenges and offer suitable advice as well.
Service: Most people want to buy the best water purifier available and continue to use it. Most buyers, in fact, use their purifier for several years. Thus, there is a strong need to contact customer care for maintenance and filter replacement from time to time. So, it’s in everybody’s best interest to go for a branded organization that can offer high quality product and service. Longevity of product and service is very important. The result of the price you pay for a purifier is clean and safe water for years to come.
So, understand your budget, water requirements and find out the brand that provides quality service. These steps are easy and efficient ways to select the right purifier.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst with Livpure. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and discusses what to look for when buying a water purifier in India. He shares information on important factors involved while choosing the best water purifier.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja