ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Jamaica Airport Transfers
Total Articles: 1
Are you looking for information on private airport transfers from the Montego Bay airport in Jamaica
Here are some examples (from my experience with guests) on why they personally wanted a private transfer.
Pick up some groceries on your way to the hotel
Have kids with a lot of stuff and want to take your time traveling
Traveling with elderly family and don't want the rush of a big group
Been traveling all day, don't want to wait for others to get dropped off at the other hotels, just want to check in and settle in
Want to stop at some local places to get a drink before arriving without feeling guilty that you are making an entire bus wait on you
These were just some examples on why some of my guests wanted private transfer.
We offer airport pickup and drop off at the Montego Bay airport to your resort destination. Since you will be traveling in private transportation, many visitors often stop for food and/or beverages on the way to their destination. After you clear customs, exit to the first door on the right to exit the building and you will see a representative from YourJamaicanTourGuide.com with a sign awaiting your arrival.
NOTE: All airport transfer quotes are for round trip travel
* Montego bay - $55 (1-2 people) $15 each additional person
* Negril - $130 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Grand Palladium - $110 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Runaway Bay - $150 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Ocho rios - $170 ( 1-2 people) $20 each additional person
Click here for more information on transportation in Jamaica.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.