ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Get The Lowest Price On A Large Bail Bond
Total Articles: 271
Bail bonding is likely the most misunderstood profession in our legal system. Lawyers, clerks, even magistrates within the criminal justice system who are exposed to bail bonds on a daily basis can often on give the most basic explanation of the process. Compound this with the fact that most citizens who find themselves in the position of needing a bail bondsman (or at least thinking they do) will often be in a confused state due to the stress of having a loved on incarcerated. Needless to say bail bondsman tend to enjoy more than a competitive edge when it comes to negotiating the terms of their service, if any negotiating is done at all.
So how does an individual without any knowledge about what is really involved with this mysterious profession make sure they are not paying more than what is reasonable?
Let me start by clearly stating that the intent of this article is to explain only enough about bail bonding itself to give the reader enough knowledge to get the best price. I do not intend to outline the entire bail bonding process because, in reality, it is not necessary to understand the details to get the best price. In addition we are talking about LARGE bail bonds. No bail bondsman is going to be interested in getting into a heated negotiation over a $1,000 bail bond. You either pay the fee or your bailee will likely just stay incarcerated.
There is one mandatory subject that must be covered so that you limit your negotiations to bail bonding companies that are in a position to actually help you and that is the difference in Surety and Property bail bondsman. That will be covered shortly, first lets look at the typical bail bond.
The generally accepted price for a bail bond is 10% of the bond amount, so for example a bondsman will charge you $100 to post a $1,000 bail bond. It's common practice in this industry to tell clients that this price is completely non negotiable because the percentage rate is set by law and cannot be altered. This is only partially true. This is where the importance and understanding the two types of bail bonding companies comes into play and it has everything to do with collateral.
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas