ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Get The Lowest Price On A Large Bail Bond
Total Articles: 271
Bail bonding is likely the most misunderstood profession in our legal system. Lawyers, clerks, even magistrates within the criminal justice system who are exposed to bail bonds on a daily basis can often on give the most basic explanation of the process. Compound this with the fact that most citizens who find themselves in the position of needing a bail bondsman (or at least thinking they do) will often be in a confused state due to the stress of having a loved on incarcerated. Needless to say bail bondsman tend to enjoy more than a competitive edge when it comes to negotiating the terms of their service, if any negotiating is done at all.
So how does an individual without any knowledge about what is really involved with this mysterious profession make sure they are not paying more than what is reasonable?
Let me start by clearly stating that the intent of this article is to explain only enough about bail bonding itself to give the reader enough knowledge to get the best price. I do not intend to outline the entire bail bonding process because, in reality, it is not necessary to understand the details to get the best price. In addition we are talking about LARGE bail bonds. No bail bondsman is going to be interested in getting into a heated negotiation over a $1,000 bail bond. You either pay the fee or your bailee will likely just stay incarcerated.
There is one mandatory subject that must be covered so that you limit your negotiations to bail bonding companies that are in a position to actually help you and that is the difference in Surety and Property bail bondsman. That will be covered shortly, first lets look at the typical bail bond.
The generally accepted price for a bail bond is 10% of the bond amount, so for example a bondsman will charge you $100 to post a $1,000 bail bond. It's common practice in this industry to tell clients that this price is completely non negotiable because the percentage rate is set by law and cannot be altered. This is only partially true. This is where the importance and understanding the two types of bail bonding companies comes into play and it has everything to do with collateral.
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer