ALL » General >> View Article
How To Get The Lowest Price On A Large Bail BondBy Expert Author: Ariel Brady
Bail bonding is likely the most misunderstood profession in our legal system. Lawyers, clerks, even magistrates within the criminal justice system who are exposed to bail bonds on a daily basis can often on give the most basic explanation of the process. Compound this with the fact that most citizens who find themselves in the position of needing a bail bondsman (or at least thinking they do) will often be in a confused state due to the stress of having a loved on incarcerated. Needless to say bail bondsman tend to enjoy more than a competitive edge when it comes to negotiating the terms of their service, if any negotiating is done at all.
So how does an individual without any knowledge about what is really involved with this mysterious profession make sure they are not paying more than what is reasonable?
Let me start by clearly stating that the intent of this article is to explain only enough about bail bonding itself to give the reader enough knowledge to get the best price. I do not intend to outline the entire bail bonding process because, in reality, it is not necessary to understand the details to get the best price. In addition we are talking about LARGE bail bonds. No bail bondsman is going to be interested in getting into a heated negotiation over a $1,000 bail bond. You either pay the fee or your bailee will likely just stay incarcerated.
There is one mandatory subject that must be covered so that you limit your negotiations to bail bonding companies that are in a position to actually help you and that is the difference in Surety and Property bail bondsman. That will be covered shortly, first lets look at the typical bail bond.
The generally accepted price for a bail bond is 10% of the bond amount, so for example a bondsman will charge you $100 to post a $1,000 bail bond. It's common practice in this industry to tell clients that this price is completely non negotiable because the percentage rate is set by law and cannot be altered. This is only partially true. This is where the importance and understanding the two types of bail bonding companies comes into play and it has everything to do with collateral.
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro