ALL >> Business >> View Article
Industrial / Commercial Ventilation System
Total Articles: 54
Due to NFPA standards and a growing awareness of workplace health and safety hazards, industry has seen an increasing demand for effective explosion protection systems. The flammable gases and combustible dust resulting from many industrial and manufacturing processes create a serious threat, which necessitates dependable explosion prevention. Protection is also needed for potentially explosive environments that include functions such as:
Conveying - Elevators, Pneumatic Ducts, Separators, Vapor Control;
Processing - Coaters, Cookers, Dust Collectors, Dryers, Paint Booths, Sanders;
Pulverizing - Ball Mills, Cage Mills, Flakers, Granulators, Grinders, Shredders;
Storage - Bins, Cyclones, Flammable Liquid Storage Areas, Hoppers, Tanks.
Thermal oxidizers usually provide the highest possible VOC control and efficiency through high-temperature conversion of hydrocarbons to products of combustion. CBC Canada provides specialized thermal oxidizers, which include features such as:
* Operation at high temperatures to combust solvents into water and carbon dioxide.
* High destruction efficiencies which are ideal for use with most VOC applications.
* Heat recovery capabilities ranging from 50% to 95% resulting in low operating costs.
VOCs, or volatile organic compounds are emitted by a wide array of products and processes. Paints, lacquers, cleaning compounds, printing, and a host of other substances found in industrial environments release pollutants into the air that have adverse long and short term health effects. VOC pollution is especially hazardous in the high concentrations found indoors.
CBC Canada Co. custom engineers effective process gas exhaust systems for industrial applications, considering factors such as:
- VOC loading of the gas stream;
- Regulatory requirements;
- Solvent recovery needs;
- Lifecycle costs.
Catalytic oxidizers achieve extremely high levels of VOC control at lower temperatures. Northern Integrated Systems Co. provides specialized catalytic oxidizers with features such as:
- Little or no natural gas required to sustain required temperatures,
- Recuperative catalytic oxidizers, a very cost-efficient way to manage solvent emissions,
- Ability to treat nitrogen containing organic compounds without the formation of NOx,
- VOC control while consuming less energy due to lower operation temperatures.
Many explosion prevention measures will comprise an explosion protection system, as well as measures to contain or mitigate potential explosions.
To obtain a reasonable degree of personnel comfort in hot weather, there are three basic factors that should be provided for in the ventilation and coolong system of a commercial or industrial building. The first step toward controlling the hot air porblem is to provide for the removal of excessively hot air from the building. This superheated air frequently mixes with the air in the cooler areas of the building to produce an overall temperature increase. As superheated air is frequently localized around heat-producing machinery, it should be exhausted from the building near its source.
For additional information please refer to http://chicagoblowercanada.com/vaneaxial.html
Ventilation HVAC Engineer
CBC Canada Co.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent