ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effective Treatment For Sleep Apnea
Total Articles: 233
Sleep apnea is a medical clause that affects the way you breathe when you are sleeping. Usually, these breathing pauses last for 10-20 seconds and may affect your usual sleep. As a result of sleep apnea, you may feel restlessness in the daytime or have an exhausting day.
There are few self-remedy that may prove to be helpful to prevent sleep apnea:
• Lose weight if overweight.
• Keep away from alcoholic beverages, tobaccos, or sleeping pills, which contribute to air blockage since the tongue and throat will become too relaxed.
• Sleep on the side and not on the back.
• Create a regular sleeping pattern. Establish good bedtime hours to eliminate disturbances to sleep.
• Dental apparatus or oral devices to help adjust the lower jaw and the tongue positions so that the airway will open.
• Elevate the head of your bed by four to six inches or elevate your body from the waist up by using a foam wedge. You can also use a special cervical pillow.
• Avoiding caffeine and heavy meals within two hours of going to bed.
Taking regular exercise or employing breathing exercises can also offer a natural way to treat sleep apnea. By exercising and intensification of the airways, it is possible to help to reduce the chances that they will subside and cause apnea while sleeping.
Natural sleep apnea cures include the herbal remedies Valerian, Lachesis, Hops and Passion Flower. These herbal treatments are believed to work by improving the quality of sleep, which can help to prevent the problems such as fatigue, insomnia and daytime sleepiness that is often closely linked to sleep apnea.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited