ALL >> Health >> View Article
Everything You Wanted To Know About All-on-4 Dental Implants
Total Articles: 52
About all-on-4 dental implants
All on 4 dental implants is an advanced teeth replacement technique that allows the dentist to attach the full set of replacement teeth in the upper or lower jaw by using just 4 dental implants. The all on 4 implants can hold 12-14 teeth in place with just 4 pillars. The prosthetic teeth are fixed on the same day on which the pillars are implanted. For this reason, it is also called same day implants or teeth in one day.
Advantages of all-on-4 dental implants
The biggest advantage of all on four implants is that you get all your teeth replaced with a very small amount of implants. Secured with the help of just 4 implants, the replacement teeth do not require any lengthy and painful process of bone grafting.
People who have diabetes or who are not considered to be good candidates for traditional implants, due to the inadequate amount of jawbone in their mouth or those who can’t get bone grafting done can benefit from this procedure. They can get new and beautiful teeth with the help of all-on-four implants.
Another prominent advantage of all-on-four dental implants is that the treatment can be completed in a single day. You need not worry about visiting the dentist’s office week after week and waiting for months to get your new teeth. A one day visit can give you a permanent set of non-removable teeth.
Since the procedure is minimally invasive, there is virtually no healing period. You can go back home the same day and can enjoy eating, chewing, speaking, and smiling with your new set of pearly white and beautiful teeth.
Yet another great advantage offered by all-on-4 dental implants is that it lets one enjoy beautiful teeth that look and function like normal teeth. The replacement teeth can’t be distinguished from your natural teeth. You can experience a dramatic improvement in your facial appearance and self-esteem.
Last but not the least, all-on-four implants promise the ultimate comfort and convenience. Your implants won’t move around in your mouth, nor would they slip or come out while you are speaking or eating. You won’t need any messy adhesives to keep your teeth in place. You can care for them just like you care for your natural teeth and they would keep functioning for years.
If you wish to enjoy these amazing benefits offered by all on four Chicago dental implants, look for a qualified, experienced, and reliable dentist who can perform this specialized dental treatment. Get the treatment and enjoy your new set of natural looking and functional teeth in just one day.
Rooden Salle works closely with the dental implant team at the New Teeth Chicago Dental Implants. He writes informative articles about Chicago dental implants and all on four dental implants to help people get a better understanding on the subject.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited