ALL >> Web-Traffics >> View Article
3 Tips To Increase Your Website Traffic!
Total Articles: 30
Reading e-books and courses on how to get more traffic to your website never helped anybody. The reason lies in the fact that every author has a unique way to explain his or her methods, which causes a lot of confusion. A lot of authors use a simplified version of the method that they teach, which makes the readers believe as if getting traffic to their website was the simplest thing in the world. It is not
It goes without saying that reading a lot of SEO and traffic-getting books complicates user knowledge. I personally prefer to keep things simple. Here are 3 fool-proof methods to getting more traffic:
1. Optimize for long-tail keywords in the beginning: Do not try to optimize for 2 word keywords at the beginning if you have a new website. If your website is new, try to ease into the search engine rankings by optimizing for long-tail keywords. Make sure your keyword phrase is mentioned at the start of your title tag, in the heading of your main content and in the title tags.
It should also be mentioned that long-tail keywords bring in more targeted traffic, which is easier to convert. Generic keywords take a lot more time to rank high for and provide relatively un-targeted traffic when compared to long tail keywords.
2. Build links to your inner pages: People seem to think that it is the homepage that they should build links to. I think that at times it is more rewarding to build links to your inner pages using the same keyword phrase used in the title tag. This will increase your relevance in the search engines and consequently your rankings. This technique is especially recommended when you are selling separate products or services on your inner pages.
It is always a good idea to keep around 30-50% of your incoming links distributed among your inner pages. This makes your link building look more natural, more natural, raises no red flags and also allows your inner pages to rank high for specific keywords.
3. Get some publicity going: If you have a unique product or service to offer, do yourself a favor and send out a paid press release. Doing this might get the media to start talking about you. You are also guaranteed a good quality backlink from a high PR website. Needless to say, your press release is shown to millions of people on news websites. This single method of getting traffic can be more than enough to make tons of money with your online business.
Press releases are the ONLY method used by some small-scale companies to get more business. The companies in question simply send out a paid press release every week or so. The press release is focused on a new product or service that they have started offering or anything related to the company which is considered news-worthy. Clearly, press releases can be hugely beneficial if they are done in the right way.
We have helped many people increase their businesses. Talk to our Experienced SEO Consultant for more info!
Web Traffics Articles1. Tips To Have More Customers On Your Website
Author: Hvantage Technologies
2. Five Ways To Use Instagram’s Story Feature For Businesses
3. Fourtek: Offering Best Salesforce Development To Companies In India
Author: Fourtek IT Solutions
4. Why You Need Pay Per Click Advertising (ppc) In Tech Support Campaign ?
Author: Matt Parker
5. Major Mistakes To Avoid After Hiring Law Firm Seo Services From Seo Experts
Author: Get Legal
6. Lsi Based Seo Service
7. 4 Ways For Small Businesses To Implement A Solid Mobile Strategy
Author: Lee Bruce
Author: Way2 DigitalMarketing
9. How To Increase Viewership Of Your Youtube Channels And Videos
Author: Lee Bruce
10. What Is The Need To Hire Dedicated Magento Developer?
Author: Emma jones
11. What Is Responsive Web Design & Why Does My Site Need It?
Author: Mahendra Raulo
12. How To Make Your Content Viral ?
Author: sunny sharma
13. Field Force Tracker Inventory Management Software To Get Real Time Tracking
Author: Shophia Pena
14. I Will Do Custom Logo Design Service Within 24h
Author: I Will Do Custom Logo Design Service
15. Why Adwords Is Important To Your Online Success