ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top B Schools In Delhi 2013-14
Total Articles: 2
Top b schools in Delhi
WITH over 35top b schools in Delhi(and here we solely mean Delhi and not the NCR), the capital of the country does have sound options for management aspirants. The city is the eighth largest metropolis in the world and has been undergoing major developmental activities over the last decade.
Owing to the migration of people from across the country (mostly from the states of North-east India), Delhi has grown to be a multicultural cosmopolitan. Its rapid development and urbanisation, coupled with the relatively high average income of its population, has transformed Delhi into a major cultural, political, and commercial centre of India. The introduction of the metro line through the length and breadth of Delhi has infused new life into it.
The ERA Business School is an industry-anchored, AICTE Approved, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Business School, symbolizing ERA’s rich history of innovation and application of pioneering ideas. The ERA Business School has emerged as one of India’s fastest growing B-Schools within a short span of time due to its strong corporate linkage and a dynamic faculty team, from both - the academic and corporate worlds.
CHARACTERISTICS OFTop b schools in Delhi NCR CANDIDATES
1. People with a Plan
Business school is not for the clueless. It is not meant to be a two-year placeholder in your middle or late 20s. Business schools look for people with a career counselor plan that includes a legitimate need for an MBA—so even though it is okay to go to B-school without being sure what you want to do with your life, you should think about possible career goals, and whether attainment of them would be made easier with an MBA, before applying.
2. Leaders and would-Be Leaders
The MBA is not essential for a leadership role in business—plenty of top executives got where they are by moving up through the ranks—but business school can be a great weigh station on the road to a leadership-oriented career. By the time you graduate, you'd have spent thousands of hours in class or on group projects reading about, thinking about, and talking about a wide variety of businesses. As a result, you'll be better equipped than ever to make high-level business decisions. And you'll probably spend some time studying "softer," people-focused coursework and projects, which will give you tools that will help you manage people in the pursuit of business goals.
3. Career Changers
If you study from one of the Top MBA Institutes in India then you will get a chance to think through a wide range of business problems in a wide range of industries. You'll gain the skills needed to perform a variety of specific job functions. Having an MBA can make you attractive to a range of employers no matter what industry you worked in before B-school.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program