ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour - Best Way To Discover Incredible India
Total Articles: 11
Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tour in India. In this tour you will visit India’s most beautiful three cities like Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. By this package you can feel the real quality of tour and if you get this tour so you will be a greatest man who sees the real and stunning beauty. And most think is there these days are going to be fantastic for those visitors who going to be gets it. These days you will feel like heaven so get it and have a lot of enjoyments.
The Golden Triangle starts from New Delhi, the capital city of India. In this city you can visit Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi Memorial), India Gate (War Memorial), President House, Parliament House, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar (Tallest Minaret in India), Lotus Temple & Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk etc are other attractions of Delhi.
The second place in the Golden Triangle Tour is Agra. Agra is a Grand old city famous in the world for Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonder of the world. There are many more historical monuments in Agra which you can see like Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Enjoy Horse Carriage Ride near Taj Mahal. Tourists every year visit Agra in large quantity. Agra has many beautiful and comfortable hotels where you can halt as long as you want.
Now it's time to move on to the last but not the least place in the Golden Triangle Tour is the pink city Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan in Northern India. In this City you can visit Amer Fort (Enjoy Elephant Ride in Amer Fort), Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal (Window Palace), City Palace(Museum 7 Palace of Jaipur King), Jantar Mantar, Old Pink City Walking or Rickshaw Ride.
Hawa Mahal: Its unique five-storey exterior is also akin to the honeycomb of the beehive with its 953 small windows called jharokhas. And the original intention of the lattice was to allow royal ladies to observe everyday life in the street below without being seen, since they had to observe strict "purdah". And this monument Built of red and pink sandstone, and the palace is situated on the main thoroughfare in the heart of Jaipur’s business centre. And also it forms part of the City Palace, and extends to the Zenana or women's chambers, the chambers of the harem.
Golden Triangle Tour is totally enjoyable tour for visitors so just believe us and get it. We will provide you our best facilities. The main think is there golden cities of India included in this package. So that’s a great opportunity for every visitor.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler