ALL >> Career >> View Article
Using Big Dipper Grease Traps For Effective, Eco-friendly And Stress Free Cleaning
Total Articles: 10
Need to remove the grease from the drain pipes is found increasingly in many of the commercial food vending units like restaurants, food outlets and small cafes. Fast food preparations are done in these units with lots of oil and fat components. Although food tastes well, the greasy materials get washed off in these restaurants in the kitchen sinks. From these sinks, the drained water goes towards the large tanks, where the fat and oil waste products do not easily get degraded. Over a period of time, there are huge deposits of waste products assembled inside the tanks and even the pipes, which can lead to blockage of the drainage systems.
• Preventing frequent clogging of drains with fat components with dipper design traps
Another big issue faced by many hoteliers and restaurateurs is the frequent clogging of the drains, after a few years of the usage of their facilities. To a great extent, the grease flowing through these is supposed to be the culprit because it allows the formation of large deposits of fatty waste materials and brings about the clogging. Once these materials start sticking to the sides of the drain, they can lead to formation of large deposits. With such a predicament quite clear for the hoteliers, they are easily convinced by the big dipper grease traps to be fitted in their sinks. Such a demand has grown significantly in recent years, where more and more food outlets are getting conscious about such issues.
• Fending off bacterial growth in grease deposits with effective trap mechanism and chemicals
By getting the fitting of grease traps, most of the FOG or fat, oil and grease wastes are filtered and trapped inside these equipments. As a result, there is decrease in the flow of the grease into the drains and hence the clogging is prevented. Another risk of the grease and fat waste flow into the drains is the growth of bacteria. If the FOG is not allowed to be deposited, then it can be suitable for allowing the waste to pass through and no bacteria will grow eventually. In the process, there will be a long term benefit for these restaurants.
• Guzzler machines are effective in providing cleaner grease removal
In the modern concept of the drain cleaning, there is another important equipment of grease guzzler, which can help in the process of removal of the grease by chemical treatment. The guzzler is a good instrument in the sense that it can cause the fat to dissolute very quickly and prevent any bacterial growth. Any kind of FOG material that sticks to the drains, will get dissolved while with the grease guzzler, the fatty materials deposited in the big dipper grease traps can easily get removed through separate channels.
Over the years, many restaurants are fitting the big dipper grease traps for better maintenance of their drainage, so that it helps in keeping the restaurants clean and hygienic. These equipments have undergone lots of changes over the years, but the basic technology stresses on separation of the grease from the waste water which goes down the sinks.
Grease guzzler technology by aquamundus.co.uk has brought up newer concepts in grease cleaning, while big dipper grease traps help in timing of the grease accumulation and cleaning process. For more information visit us at : http://www.aquamundus.co.uk/
Career Articles1. Traveling Is Much More Than Just Getting From A To B
2. Infiniti - sling Bag
3. 5 Reasons You Should Become A Bim Expert
4. Digital Marketing Courses In Btm, Hsr Layout Madiwala
5. It Training Of Webtek Labs Is Ideal To Develop Your Professional Career
Author: Reshmi Agarwal
6. What Are The Types Of Puppet Testing Modules
7. Top 5 Tech Skills You Must Know To Get Career Opportunity As Fresher In 2018
8. Do Not Miss The Training Of Pmp What The Whole World Is Chanting
9. Program Management Training Course
10. Microsoft Project Training
11. Ms Project Training In Mumbai
12. Top Ten Tips To Get Your Email Marketing Done Right
13. Top 10 Tips On Content Writing For Marketing A Website
14. Benefits Of Social Selling For Your Business
Author: saikumar kantimahanthi
15. Why Subject Lines Matter For Email Marketing Success
Author: Keerthi Kommineni