ALL >> General >> View Article
Cuban Cigar As Well As Scotch - A Deadly Combo
Total Articles: 52
To take your cigar smoking indulgence to a totally different level, smoke it with some scotch. It’s one of the few luxuries of life that every cigar fan is aware of. If you’ve ever had the joy of being in the company of old Cuban cigar smokers, you most likely would have observed that the majority of them had a glass of scotch right at the side of their ashtray.
Whether you want to have your scotch neat (As a lot of purists do) or with a little amount of water, it is an ideal add on to your smoking experience. Now the choice of your scotch normally differs, according to the sort of Cuban cigar you are smoking. Light to medium cigars need a different kind of scotch than strong ones which need slightly stronger Scotch brands.
Following are some examples:
One of the favorite scotch brands is nothing creative, however a genuine, consistent staple during many cigar indulgences. The Glenfiddich 12 year is a good moderate single malt, that has an apple or pear taste. This teams perfectly with a smoother, light cigar like Fonseca, preferably the Cosaco or No. 1. The preferred cigars with Glenfiddich are the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2 or else Double Corona.
These are somewhat fuller flavored than the Fonseca’s, however have a good creaminess that goes well with the Glenfiddich’s fruitiness. Other delightful scotches in this range of flavor are Glenmorangie as well as Glenlivet.
For more of a moderate taste, pair it with brands like Montecristo cigars, Romeo Y Julieta, and a few of the Cohiba cigars with peatier scotches. Bruichladdich 12 year is a slightly single malt that has same fruitiness like Glenfiddich, however with that spice of peat to fill out the appetite.
If full-flavor is what you’re in search of, one advise would be the Oban 14 year single malt with the brand-new Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. The Genios’ appealing, dark, greasy wrapper adds a pinch of spice to a cigar, already jam-packed with punch. The Oban compliments with the smokiness as well as woodiness that is able to sometimes arouse your palate, in a good way. One more full-flavored union that must be experienced is a paring between the Partagas Series D #4, or else Series P #2 with the 10 year Laphroaig. This is the supreme one in smokiness. So, be ready to loosen up and experience the euphoria while enjoying this combination.
These are a few of the cigars as well as scotch combinations to try for.
Article Source: http://www.myhotarticles.us/article/cuban-cigar-as-well-as-scotch-a-deadly-combo
IHavanas deals in real Cuban Cigars providing duty free pricing to our customers. You can find helpful information related to Cuban Cigar and Cohiba cigars from authorized Habanos Cigars distributors which ensuring full authenticity. For more details visit - www.ihavanas.com
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India