ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Steps To Change Flat Tire Of Car
Total Articles: 312
Driving car is obviously an easy job, but to drive a car one necessarily does not need a license. You have to be efficient enough to spot a problem, point it out and solve. One problem is changing a flat tire. While driving a car, one always has to keep a check on the tires. If you own a car that has an alert, then luck is on your side. However, changing tire is certainly not thrilling.
How to get to know about low air pressure?
So it is time you must know. Suppose that the front left tire has low pressure. If you are an experienced driver, then steering the car towards left, you will find it difficult and a bit firm. In rare cases, tires do burst and create loud noises. In this situation, you should simply take your car towards left and park it on a level ground. After parking, exit your car and inspect the tire. Moreover, don’t panic too much when you see a flat tire as it is quite easy to change one. The first step is to find a spare tire, jack and tire iron. Often these things could be found underneath the carpet in your car’s trunk. Once you find these accessories, check the air pressure of your spare tire.
Assuming it to be perfect, move on with the jack and tire iron. Now you have to remove the flat tire. Before this, make sure your car is in gear or “parking” mode. Also, it must be on a flat pavement and not on a slope or even in a dirty area. It would be great if the opposite tired is blocked by a brick or something so that the car does not move. Now use the L-shaped iron that fixes over wheel nut to loosen each wheel nut. You don’t need to open, but loosen. Once you are done with it, move the jack under the car. There are jack points underneath the car. Simply move the jack and rotate the knob while the jack expands upwards and the car starts to go upwards. After jack expansion is complete and the car is completely raised, remove the lugs that you already loosened. Keep them in a secure area.
Now take out the flat tire and keep it aside. After that, place the spare tire exactly in a position that it comes over the wheel studs. Now simply place the lugs from where you took them off and tighten them by the iron. Now that the spare tire is on perfectly, start to contract the jack that you placed under the car. Moreover, make sure that you tightened the nuts very perfectly. Pull the jack away and check the lugs again.
That is it. You have changed the tire; now put the flat tire in place of spare tire. Also, keep the jack and tire iron where they were kept.
Don’t even think of depending on the spare tire completely and get a new tire as soon as possible.
Automobiles Articles1. Armstrong - Best Quality Tyres Uk
Author: Estella Philips
2. Mazda Dealers Perth Report: Top After Sales Service Satisfaction Performance
Author: Adam Butler
3. How To Know Tips In Choosing An Auto Repair Shop?
Author: Mark Josesh
4. The Best Platform For Buying Bike Accessories Online
5. Choose An Efficient Driving Instructor And Hit The Busy Road
Author: Oliver Sanan
6. Tips To Get A Good Driving Instructor
Author: Oliver Sanan
7. The Best Nissan Dealer In Nj - Nissan Jersey
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. Why To Choose Reputed Office Cleaning Services To Take Care Of Your Office In Melbourne?
Author: Sumudu Chaminda Udawatta
9. What Should You Settle On? Modified Vehicles Or Factory Made Beast
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Your Driving School
Author: Nate Mcgahey
11. When Should You Consider Repairing Or Replacing A Damaged Windscreen?
Author: Anna Lampasona
12. All-new Hyundai Satro Spotted Ahead Of Its Unveil
Author: Amit Vats
13. Why There’s A Movement Happening To Own A 49cc Motorized Bicycle!
Author: Kyle Craw
14. Used Cars Butler Nj For The Best Price – Precision Jeep
Author: Precision Jeep
15. Benefit From Professional Cdl Training
Author: Gabriel Fulton