ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The 10 Top Tourist Attractions In Egypt
Total Articles: 50
Egypt has something more than just the Sphinx and the Pyramids of Giza to offer but have some other attractions that have led thousands of visitors to visit this pace every year. The length of the trip you might have planned for your trip to this beautiful location would never provide the enough of Egypt.
The special attractions of Egypt can never be noted in a small paragraph but there are around 10 top tourist attractions in Egypt which can never fall back in your list. Some of them are discussed below:
This is the oldest and the capital city of Egypt. This is one of the most attracted places o Egypt. One can get the complete hold the tradition and culture that Egypt has followed for years long by visiting this part of the globe. Some of the most varied attractions that Cairo has always presented to its visitors are:
1. Pyramids of Giza
2. Pyramids of Abu Sir
3. Pyramids of Mydoum
4. Pyramids of Hawara
5. Pyramids of El Lahaoun
6. Pyramids of Mazghuna
7. Pyramids of Sakkara
There are some of the Egyptian museums that are the part of Cairo and have enhanced and preserved its rich heritage and history for ages. Some of the museums that deserve your presence are:
1. The Egyptian Museum
2. The Castle of Saladin
3. The Hanging Church
There are some of the Islamic Mosques like Sultan Hassan Mosque and Refai Mosque.
In the 10 top tourists attraction in Egypt includes some of the names that extensively demand your longest stay. Cairo is just one side of the extensive tour plan; there are several others in the list. They are:
• Luxor with Luxor temple, temple of Esna and several other places to see.
• Alexandria has some of the beautiful castles and palaces.
• Sinai includes some of the oldest cities of Egypt.
• Red Sea Coast provides the extensive varieties of adventure sports to the visitors.
• Sharm El-Sheikh
• Lake Nasser & Nubia
• Nile River itself provides the extensive culture and diversity of beauty blended with adventure.
One can get hold of the website as designed exclusively for the visitors and tourists on the places that are deserved to be seen while your stay in Egypt. The travel planners often design the plans as per the preference and demand of the tourists which is also cost effective.
There are entry fees for some of the places to visit in Egypt. The trip operators often provide the complete details about the fees and other services that the tourists might require to follow while their considerable stay in this beautiful country. The above mentioned places can allow tasting the culture and tradition that Egypt has followed and maintained for ages.
About the Author-
This Article is written by Mrs Jenny Morag on behalf of Ask Aladdin, this is having topics on Egypt Tourist Attractions, Egyptian Tourist Attractions and many more.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson