ALL >> Others >> View Article
Fans For Chemical Industry By Canadian BlowerBy Expert Author: Oleg Tchetchel
Canadian Blower petrochemical fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Petrochemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
Canadian Blower fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement/disengagement and special materials of construction.
Canadian Blower fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. Buffalo Fan (New York) supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
Fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadianblower.com/fans/index.html
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
Others Articles1. Download Forex Robot To Enjoy Guaranteed Returns On Your Forex Trading Practices
2. Why Should You Consider Going For Voyage Humanitaire?
Author: James Fidler
3. Web Hosting
4. Get Pleasure Along With High Profile Kolkata Call Girls
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Make Cheers With Sensible Call Girls Of Kolkata
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Using The Certified Acceptance Agent Services For Itin Issuance And Tax Accounting Services
Author: Robin Joe
7. Innovative Medical Packaging And Enclosures By Intertrade Industries Featured At Mdm West
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Individuals Responsible For The Tax Reportings Need To Follow The Guidelines To Apply For An Itin
Author: Robin Joe
9. Importance Of Conveyor Belt Supplier
Author: Anil Gupta
10. Hurry Up To Enroll With Projecturf For Better Project Management.
11. Have Some Ultimate Pleasure With Independent Call Girls In Kolkata
Author: prachi rai
12. Usability Of Bike Boxes
Author: Brian Miller
13. Process Of Tax Preparation For Cross Border And Filing Of Taxes
Author: Robin Joseph
14. Get Your Answers To Mobile Phone Encryption Queries
Author: Minh Vo
15. An Overlook About Scheduled Tasks With The Help Of Projecturf