ALL >> Others >> View Article
Fans For Chemical Industry By Canadian Blower
Total Articles: 55
Canadian Blower petrochemical fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Petrochemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
Canadian Blower fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement/disengagement and special materials of construction.
Canadian Blower fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. Buffalo Fan (New York) supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
Fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadianblower.com/fans/index.html
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
Others Articles1. Dandruff Treatment | Dandruff Control Treatment In Hyderabad
2. Ios (iphone And Ipad Development)
3. A Barstool For Every Restaurant Aesthetic
Author: Joseph Rubino
4. Marriage Astrologer In India - Kundli Matching For Marriage
Author: Future Study Online
5. Klove Studio-delivering High End Lighting For Home
Author: Klove Studio
6. Choosing Your Perfect Vapor Juice
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. Reasons Why Online Construction Directories Is Common In Usa?
Author: John Smith
8. 5 Considerations To Make Before Trying To Replace An Ipad 4 Mini Battery Or Other Parts
Author: Darren Chappel
9. Enjoy Premium Airport Transfer Dubai By Availing Al Falasi Services
10. How To Use Spray Foam Insulation Kits
Author: Aaron Abrams
11. 4 Common Sprinkler Problems And The Ways To Get Rid Of Them
Author: Matthew Haiman
12. Important Considerations When Purchasing Ar-15 Parts And Firearms
Author: Scott Rollf
13. Mobile Motherboard Repair
14. Top 3 Apartment Smoke Detectors Types
Author: Matthew Haiman
15. Smart Tips You Must Follow To Select A Reliable Video Accessories Rental Company