ALL >> Others >> View Article
Fans For Chemical Industry By Canadian Blower
Total Articles: 55
Canadian Blower petrochemical fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Petrochemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
Canadian Blower fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement/disengagement and special materials of construction.
Canadian Blower fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. Buffalo Fan (New York) supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
Fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadianblower.com/fans/index.html
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
Others Articles1. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
2. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
3. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
4. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
5. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
6. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
7. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
8. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
9. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
10. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper
11. Make Your Webpage To Be More Attractive By The Use Of Web Templates
Author: Justin James
12. Know About The Mental & The Physical Benefits Of Hiring An Escort Service
Author: Jolin Amandaz
13. Sap Hana Training New York
14. Great Necessity Of Affordable Web Scraping
Author: Devendra Baghel
15. Why Php Web Development Is Widely Used By Most Of The Developers Today?
Author: Ray Malaski