ALL >> Others >> View Article
Fans For Chemical Industry By Canadian Blower
Total Articles: 55
Canadian Blower petrochemical fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Petrochemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
Canadian Blower fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement/disengagement and special materials of construction.
Canadian Blower fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. Buffalo Fan (New York) supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
Fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadianblower.com/fans/index.html
Industrial Process Ventilation Engineer
Others Articles1. Is Your Company Ready For Industry 4.0 Transformation?
Author: Arjun N
2. Recover Lost Facebook Password Via Fb Service Number +1 844 827 1201
Author: facebook hacked account recover number
3. Understanding Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
4. Top 5 Iphone Se Parts To Keep Your Phone Working Like New
Author: Darren Chappel
5. Simple Yet Effective Cable Trays For Easy Cable Management System
Author: Mrugesh Rana
6. Features Of Slotted Angle Racks Dubai
Author: Abazar Shelving
7. Assisted Living Vs Nursing Homes
Author: Assisted Living Facilities
8. How To Choose A Dog Daycare In Edmonton
Author: Diana Mead
9. Details Of Bakery Equipment Suppliers Dubai
Author: alrazana kitchen
10. 5 Questions For Choosing A Dog Boarding Kennels
Author: Diana Mead
11. How To Keep Your Indoor Plants Looking Fresh
Author: Michele Sokoloff
12. Use Sketch Pens For The Best Quality And Unique Artwork
Author: elkos pens
13. Top 3 Reasons To Buy And Use Fake Ids And License
Author: John Moore
14. Nagpatong Rock Formation: Nature’s Hand In Molding Awesomeness
Author: Our 7107 Island
15. Want To Save Your Money? Hire Interstate Removalists Company….
Author: Riley Evans