ALL >> Business >> View Article
Diamond Jewelry: How To Save Your Broken Jewelry
Total Articles: 13
Broken jewelry taking up space in your jewelry box is frustrating, especially if it’s valuable diamond or gold jewelry. You don’t have to let it just sit there, however. There are many ways to repurpose valuable jewelry that you can’t wear anymore, whether it’s a broken clasp, a misplaced gem or a hopelessly tangled chain.
The first thing you should consider doing is visiting a pawn shop. Pawn shops will buy or loan on gold. If you have gold jewelry that is not wearable any longer, a pawnbroker will pay money for the value of gold and right now the price of gold is back on the rise. You can also sell diamonds or other precious stones that have fallen out of their settings.
Most pawn shops have a jeweler on staff that can take a look at your piece if you prefer to repair or repurpose instead of selling. Repair work is simple and usually not too expensive depending on what you need done. Keep in mind that pawn shops buy a lot of jewelry, so if you have lost a stone from some of your diamond jewelry they may have what you need to replace it.
Another option is repurposing a piece. You may have a ring, bracelet or necklace with beautiful precious gemstones, but a style that is dated or doesn’t suit your personality. The jeweler at a pawn shop can help you come up with a way to use your stones at a much lower cost than another jeweler. Again, pawn shops see a lot of jewelry come through. If you see a setting in the store you like, the jeweler can add your stones, and that will cost you a lot less than something custom. Most will purchase the gold or silver from your jewelry as well to either melt down and use in customizing your piece or they will take it off the price of repurposing a setting they already have for you.
Don’t let something you’re not wearing just sit there. Bring your broken or dated jewelry to a pawn shop and make some money or have it turned into something new and beautiful you will wear for years to come.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar