ALL >> Business >> View Article
Diamond Jewelry: How To Save Your Broken Jewelry
Total Articles: 13
Broken jewelry taking up space in your jewelry box is frustrating, especially if it’s valuable diamond or gold jewelry. You don’t have to let it just sit there, however. There are many ways to repurpose valuable jewelry that you can’t wear anymore, whether it’s a broken clasp, a misplaced gem or a hopelessly tangled chain.
The first thing you should consider doing is visiting a pawn shop. Pawn shops will buy or loan on gold. If you have gold jewelry that is not wearable any longer, a pawnbroker will pay money for the value of gold and right now the price of gold is back on the rise. You can also sell diamonds or other precious stones that have fallen out of their settings.
Most pawn shops have a jeweler on staff that can take a look at your piece if you prefer to repair or repurpose instead of selling. Repair work is simple and usually not too expensive depending on what you need done. Keep in mind that pawn shops buy a lot of jewelry, so if you have lost a stone from some of your diamond jewelry they may have what you need to replace it.
Another option is repurposing a piece. You may have a ring, bracelet or necklace with beautiful precious gemstones, but a style that is dated or doesn’t suit your personality. The jeweler at a pawn shop can help you come up with a way to use your stones at a much lower cost than another jeweler. Again, pawn shops see a lot of jewelry come through. If you see a setting in the store you like, the jeweler can add your stones, and that will cost you a lot less than something custom. Most will purchase the gold or silver from your jewelry as well to either melt down and use in customizing your piece or they will take it off the price of repurposing a setting they already have for you.
Don’t let something you’re not wearing just sit there. Bring your broken or dated jewelry to a pawn shop and make some money or have it turned into something new and beautiful you will wear for years to come.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help