ALL >> General >> View Article
The Final Reviews Are In! Good Posture Is The Way To Go
Total Articles: 271
I don’t think there is any doubt as to how society is becoming more and more vain. Gone are the days when it was OK for a rock star or actor to be skinny, now they are all muscle bound. Gone are the days when just not being fat was an accomplishment. Now the only way to stand out from the crowd is by looking super fit and/or having muscles.
But it doesn’t just stop with fitness. Now to be cool and get attention you have to wear the latest styles and brands. $150 Ed Hardy T-shirts anyone?. How about $300 Lebron James sneakers? It seems that Americans are obsessed with looking better through clothes and exercise but my final review is in…
I’ve got a simple, low cost, and very effective way for nearly everyone to look (and feel) better without having to chase trends or keep up with the Jones’s. What is my final review? How about good posture?
Yes. Good posture. I don’t care if you put a million dollar suit on a man if he’s got sloppy slouching poor posture (otherwise know as body-alinement) he is still going to look bad. So what’s the point of overspending at the clothing store or working out for hours everyday when you posture is bad.
If you doubt the role good posture plays in creating a good lasting impression, just ask yourself one question: “Would Superman look like a super man if he had poor posture?” Probably not.
So while everyone is at the gym they need to be including some posture correction exercises with their workout routine – but most don’t. Or how about when people look into the mirror while they’re trying on a new outfit, do this stand up straighter then? Most don’t. The simple fact is that having good posture is really low on the priority list but it shouldn’t be.
If fact, good posture is so rare that when you have a good upright posture (as in your body is in proper alignment) you really do stand up - and out - from the crowd. Take a look around and you’ll see plenty of examples, from both young and old, of really bad mopey posture. This observation should be reason enough for you to invest some time (and exercises) to straighten up your own posture BEFORE buying the next $300 pair of shoes to be cool.
Thanks for reading all my reviews! Good posture is definitely where it’s at!
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P