ALL >> General >> View Article
The Final Reviews Are In! Good Posture Is The Way To Go
Total Articles: 271
I don’t think there is any doubt as to how society is becoming more and more vain. Gone are the days when it was OK for a rock star or actor to be skinny, now they are all muscle bound. Gone are the days when just not being fat was an accomplishment. Now the only way to stand out from the crowd is by looking super fit and/or having muscles.
But it doesn’t just stop with fitness. Now to be cool and get attention you have to wear the latest styles and brands. $150 Ed Hardy T-shirts anyone?. How about $300 Lebron James sneakers? It seems that Americans are obsessed with looking better through clothes and exercise but my final review is in…
I’ve got a simple, low cost, and very effective way for nearly everyone to look (and feel) better without having to chase trends or keep up with the Jones’s. What is my final review? How about good posture?
Yes. Good posture. I don’t care if you put a million dollar suit on a man if he’s got sloppy slouching poor posture (otherwise know as body-alinement) he is still going to look bad. So what’s the point of overspending at the clothing store or working out for hours everyday when you posture is bad.
If you doubt the role good posture plays in creating a good lasting impression, just ask yourself one question: “Would Superman look like a super man if he had poor posture?” Probably not.
So while everyone is at the gym they need to be including some posture correction exercises with their workout routine – but most don’t. Or how about when people look into the mirror while they’re trying on a new outfit, do this stand up straighter then? Most don’t. The simple fact is that having good posture is really low on the priority list but it shouldn’t be.
If fact, good posture is so rare that when you have a good upright posture (as in your body is in proper alignment) you really do stand up - and out - from the crowd. Take a look around and you’ll see plenty of examples, from both young and old, of really bad mopey posture. This observation should be reason enough for you to invest some time (and exercises) to straighten up your own posture BEFORE buying the next $300 pair of shoes to be cool.
Thanks for reading all my reviews! Good posture is definitely where it’s at!
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas