ALL >> General >> View Article
The Final Reviews Are In! Good Posture Is The Way To Go
Total Articles: 271
I don’t think there is any doubt as to how society is becoming more and more vain. Gone are the days when it was OK for a rock star or actor to be skinny, now they are all muscle bound. Gone are the days when just not being fat was an accomplishment. Now the only way to stand out from the crowd is by looking super fit and/or having muscles.
But it doesn’t just stop with fitness. Now to be cool and get attention you have to wear the latest styles and brands. $150 Ed Hardy T-shirts anyone?. How about $300 Lebron James sneakers? It seems that Americans are obsessed with looking better through clothes and exercise but my final review is in…
I’ve got a simple, low cost, and very effective way for nearly everyone to look (and feel) better without having to chase trends or keep up with the Jones’s. What is my final review? How about good posture?
Yes. Good posture. I don’t care if you put a million dollar suit on a man if he’s got sloppy slouching poor posture (otherwise know as body-alinement) he is still going to look bad. So what’s the point of overspending at the clothing store or working out for hours everyday when you posture is bad.
If you doubt the role good posture plays in creating a good lasting impression, just ask yourself one question: “Would Superman look like a super man if he had poor posture?” Probably not.
So while everyone is at the gym they need to be including some posture correction exercises with their workout routine – but most don’t. Or how about when people look into the mirror while they’re trying on a new outfit, do this stand up straighter then? Most don’t. The simple fact is that having good posture is really low on the priority list but it shouldn’t be.
If fact, good posture is so rare that when you have a good upright posture (as in your body is in proper alignment) you really do stand up - and out - from the crowd. Take a look around and you’ll see plenty of examples, from both young and old, of really bad mopey posture. This observation should be reason enough for you to invest some time (and exercises) to straighten up your own posture BEFORE buying the next $300 pair of shoes to be cool.
Thanks for reading all my reviews! Good posture is definitely where it’s at!
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown