ALL >> General >> View Article
The Final Reviews Are In! Good Posture Is The Way To Go
Total Articles: 271
I don’t think there is any doubt as to how society is becoming more and more vain. Gone are the days when it was OK for a rock star or actor to be skinny, now they are all muscle bound. Gone are the days when just not being fat was an accomplishment. Now the only way to stand out from the crowd is by looking super fit and/or having muscles.
But it doesn’t just stop with fitness. Now to be cool and get attention you have to wear the latest styles and brands. $150 Ed Hardy T-shirts anyone?. How about $300 Lebron James sneakers? It seems that Americans are obsessed with looking better through clothes and exercise but my final review is in…
I’ve got a simple, low cost, and very effective way for nearly everyone to look (and feel) better without having to chase trends or keep up with the Jones’s. What is my final review? How about good posture?
Yes. Good posture. I don’t care if you put a million dollar suit on a man if he’s got sloppy slouching poor posture (otherwise know as body-alinement) he is still going to look bad. So what’s the point of overspending at the clothing store or working out for hours everyday when you posture is bad.
If you doubt the role good posture plays in creating a good lasting impression, just ask yourself one question: “Would Superman look like a super man if he had poor posture?” Probably not.
So while everyone is at the gym they need to be including some posture correction exercises with their workout routine – but most don’t. Or how about when people look into the mirror while they’re trying on a new outfit, do this stand up straighter then? Most don’t. The simple fact is that having good posture is really low on the priority list but it shouldn’t be.
If fact, good posture is so rare that when you have a good upright posture (as in your body is in proper alignment) you really do stand up - and out - from the crowd. Take a look around and you’ll see plenty of examples, from both young and old, of really bad mopey posture. This observation should be reason enough for you to invest some time (and exercises) to straighten up your own posture BEFORE buying the next $300 pair of shoes to be cool.
Thanks for reading all my reviews! Good posture is definitely where it’s at!
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners