ALL >> Business >> View Article
Get To Know The Different Types Of Infographics
Total Articles: 4
Generally, when it comes to explaining a complex piece of information in a clear, precise and quickly understandable manner, graphics is used. On the other hand, when it comes to explaining data, maps and signs, infographics can be of great help. With the help of this pictorial representation, statisticians, educators, mathematician, technical writers and scientists are able to develop, organize and record conceptual information in an easy manner. So, if you are looking for the reasons why this type of image representation is used, here is the answer:
1. For monitoring the routes of certain parameters on a regular basis
2. To analyze data with a view to identify cause and effect relationships
3. To present a larger volume of data in such a way that it can be easily understood at a glance
4. To easily communicate an intended message
In general, infographics is comprised of three fundamental elements and they are knowledge, content and visual elements. Now, let us get into the details about its types:
Cause and effect: This type explains casual relationships between different conceptual or physical stages. For instance, the reasons behind the recession in the United States and its effect on the economy of many other countries.
Chronological: This kind can explain a process or event as it happened. When the data is provided with a timeline, it will be helpful for the readers to analyze the temporal relations between different stages of the process. A bar chart showing the sales figures at different points of a year can be pointed out as an example of this type.
Quantitative: When it comes to statistical representation of data in a clear manner, this type can be helpful. There are infographic submission sites that can be used for presenting this kind to show the progress of your company to the public. Some of the examples of this type include lists, tables, bar graphs and charts. Even, the most popular pie chart come under this category. This can also be used for explaining the hierarchy of different positions in your company.
Directional: This type is used for giving directions. The most popular example is the road maps that we see regularly whenever we go out of our houses. Navigational aids, traffic signals and maps are also examples of this type.
Product: This type is used for providing some information to employees in an organization and it can also be found in the office of dieticians and cooking schools for conveying key instructions.
So, carefully select an infographic submission site for publishing your personal or company details.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Get-To-Know-The-Different-Types-OF-Infographics/8629807/
If you are looking for Infographic submission sites, then Loveinfographics.com is the right place for you. We specialized in creating well designed infographics which represent complex information quickly and clearly for your business. To explore more, please Click here.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent