ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Laser Eyelid Lift Surgery
Total Articles: 6
The eyes are the focal points of our face and an indicator to others about how we feel. Even when we actually feel happy, people may ask “are you sad or tired?” This is because of the tired, puffy or baggy eyes. Excess saggy skin gives our eyes a sleepy and downcast look. This skin on the upper eyelids can also obstruct our vision by falling down over the eyelashes and the defect is called as Dermatochalasis or simply hooded eyes.
For these and many other reasons, many people prefer the latest LASER eyelid lift surgery in Manhattan. The new LASER eyelid lift surgery can rejuvenate the eyelids by removing the puffy bags under eyes, hooded eyes, dark circles and eye wrinkles with much less down time than ever before. The benefits of undergoing LASER eyelid lift surgery are:
‘NO’ visible incision on the eyelid
LASER surgery totally removes the need for a visible incision on the lower eyelids (i.e.) the incision is made via a tiny LASER inside the eyelid, through the pink tissue called conjunctiva, rather than on the top of the lower eyelid. This eliminates the presence of any visible scars.
‘NO’ more hollow eyes
Unlike traditional blepharoplasty, where the skin and fat removal often makes the eyes look hollow, LASER surgery reduces this problem and gives you a perfect eye with good vision.
‘NO’ change in eyelid shape
LASER surgery can completely eliminate the problem of eyelid shape change because there is no external incision, as in traditional Blepharoplasty. Hence no sad eyed or hound dog look.
Plumped up cheeks
Due to the aging process, the cheeks near the lower eyelids sink in because of fat and skin sagging down into the lower cheeks. By repositioning the eyelid fat into this depression instead of throwing it away, the lower eyelid and upper cheek can be plumped and rejuvenated.
Recovery time and after-effects are one of the main advantages of the modern Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty. Recovery time (a week to 10 days) is only for the swelling to subside. Bruising is very minimal as the LASER automatically seals the blood vessels as the surgery is done.
So go for LASER eyelid lift surgery if you want youthful eyes’ even in your late 40’s. Here is an advice, before you get eyelid lift surgery, consult your plastic surgeon in Manhattan and know whether you’re the right candidate for the surgery. If not, ask suggestions and if yes, go for it and have an appealing look.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited