ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment For Male Yeast Infection
Total Articles: 233
Yeast infection is mainly caused by the overgrowth of a yeast-like fungus called 'candida albicans' which is found commonly in the human body. It is a common misconception that only women are affected. It is considered uncommon in men as they are rarely diagnosed with it.
The most common cause of yeast infection is the overuse of antibiotics. Also anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen are responsible for destruction of stomach flora.Other foods that can cause yeast infections are grain foods like wheat, barley, oats, red apples, and peanuts as they are contaminated with fungus that grows mold on them. Beer is supposed to have a huge content of yeast and alcoholic men are prone to such infections. Yeast thrives where blood sugar is higher in content especially in diseases like diabetes.
We are exposed to polluted air which contains mercury, aluminium, lead, and excess iron they penetrate into the ground through acid rain and in turn enter our food chain. These chemicals cause chronic yeast infections.
There are several medicines for yeast infection available in the market today which can be purchased without a doctor's prescription. Different types of lotions, creams, lotions and even steroids can stop the growth of the fungus in the body. But the major problem with these types of over-the-counter products is that they provide temporary relief and are unable to cure the root cause of the infection.
However, natural products act as an antiseptic in eliminating skin fungus. Here are a few ingredients readily available in the kitchen:
1) Vinegar which is acidic is useful in relieving itching and burning sensations. It can be applied on the surface of the affected part. Apple cider vinegar is conceived to be the most preferred natural treatment for yeast infection in men. You can mix apple cider vinegar with water and wash the infected area with this solution. It helps healing the itchiness and soreness caused by the infection.
2) Another way of eradicating yeast growth is by using yogurt as it contains lactic acid. Yogurt is taken in food can solve the problem from inside. You can apply it externally also.
3) Garlic has anti-fungal properties. A paste of garlic cloves can be applied on the infected area.
4) Tea tree oil is also considered an effective natural lotion for treating yeast infection in men. It helps to soothe the burning sensation.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab