ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment For Male Yeast Infection
Total Articles: 233
Yeast infection is mainly caused by the overgrowth of a yeast-like fungus called 'candida albicans' which is found commonly in the human body. It is a common misconception that only women are affected. It is considered uncommon in men as they are rarely diagnosed with it.
The most common cause of yeast infection is the overuse of antibiotics. Also anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen are responsible for destruction of stomach flora.Other foods that can cause yeast infections are grain foods like wheat, barley, oats, red apples, and peanuts as they are contaminated with fungus that grows mold on them. Beer is supposed to have a huge content of yeast and alcoholic men are prone to such infections. Yeast thrives where blood sugar is higher in content especially in diseases like diabetes.
We are exposed to polluted air which contains mercury, aluminium, lead, and excess iron they penetrate into the ground through acid rain and in turn enter our food chain. These chemicals cause chronic yeast infections.
There are several medicines for yeast infection available in the market today which can be purchased without a doctor's prescription. Different types of lotions, creams, lotions and even steroids can stop the growth of the fungus in the body. But the major problem with these types of over-the-counter products is that they provide temporary relief and are unable to cure the root cause of the infection.
However, natural products act as an antiseptic in eliminating skin fungus. Here are a few ingredients readily available in the kitchen:
1) Vinegar which is acidic is useful in relieving itching and burning sensations. It can be applied on the surface of the affected part. Apple cider vinegar is conceived to be the most preferred natural treatment for yeast infection in men. You can mix apple cider vinegar with water and wash the infected area with this solution. It helps healing the itchiness and soreness caused by the infection.
2) Another way of eradicating yeast growth is by using yogurt as it contains lactic acid. Yogurt is taken in food can solve the problem from inside. You can apply it externally also.
3) Garlic has anti-fungal properties. A paste of garlic cloves can be applied on the infected area.
4) Tea tree oil is also considered an effective natural lotion for treating yeast infection in men. It helps to soothe the burning sensation.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men