ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Studiestop Five Global Beauty Care Manufacturers
Total Articles: 84
Global beauty care manufacturershaveexperienced good growth over the last five years.Total industry revenue is anticipated to reachapproximately $264.2 billion in 2017. High economic growth, increased domestic demand,and greater demand for high-quality premium cosmetics drove the robust growth in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis of the global beauty care manufacturersand presents its findings in “Top Five GlobalBeauty Care Manufacturers:Performance, Strategies, and Competitive Analysis.”The report provides detailed insight into the performance of the top five beauty care manufacturersin the world. The analysis highlights the companies that perform the best among the group, and therefore illustrates leading performance standards. The strengths and weaknesses of all the top five companies are covered in the report.
The beauty care products industry involves manufacturing and selling of products, which are used for the purpose of beautification and taking care of one’s body. Products include colognes, deodorant, eyeliner, lipstick, lotion, makeup, pomade, perfumes, talcum powder, skin cream, hair care, and many other products that help people look and feel their best.In this study, Lucintel profilesthe following fivecompanies with detailed competitive assessments:
• Avon Products, Inc.
• L’Oreal S.A
• The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc
• The Procter and Gamble Company
• Unilever PLC
Lucintel’s report indicates howthe global beauty care products industry has experienced good growth due to increasing demand in APAC.The skincare segment grewsignificantly,mainly driven by new product innovations such as anti-aging creams.The cosmetics segment also has growth potential as demand is increasing for premium cosmetics in the expanding middle class.APAC is the largest market for skincare. Many skincare products have multiple features such as moisturizing creams with anti-aging and sun protection properties.
This market report is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and others that operate in this market. To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, the useful information in this market reporthelps fulfillthose needs. Lucintel offerings include M & A and Due Diligence.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel provides cutting-edge decision support services that facilitate critical decisions with greater speed, insight, and cost efficiency. To learn more, visit www.lucintel.com. Visit Lucintel Product list http://www.lucintel.com/lucintel-product-catalog.html to see a complete list of Lucintel reports. Sign up for our free Email Newsletter http://www.lucintel.com/newsletter.aspx
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray