ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Green Tea For Women?
Total Articles: 89
The trend has changed from drinking coffee to that of drinking tea, as drinking tea especially greentea can help women to have a long life that is healthy. Tea is of 5 different kinds; they are greentea, oolong tea, black tea, white tea and Pu Erh tea. It is significant to note that all the teas come from the same plant or tea buds; however they are given different names after they undergo a variety of fermentation processes.
Women have been advised to drink greentea daily; there are many health benefits accruing from its consumption. It is first significant to note that those women that drank greentea were protected from cancer; cancer especially of the breast. It is also to be noted that those women that drank 4 or more cups of greentea in a day were 80% less likely to get cancer; this is a phenomenal figure. It is still more important to note that this phenomenal figure of prevention of cancer with drinking of greentea is not due to the powerful anti-oxidants in it alone; it suggested that it is also due to certain chemicals in the greentea leaves that have the potential to kill the enzymes that are associated with production of cancer cells.
Yes, it is right to say that women should drink a cup of greentea daily; drinking of greentea daily helps to protect the skin. It has been observed that the drinking of greentea or placing of greentea bags on the skin helped to protect the skin from the harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun. In addition it is also noted that the extract epigallocatechin gallate found in greentea helped to prevent skin cancer. One more significant observation showed that human skin tumors were successfully treated with green tea; application of the extract of greentea on them made these tumors shrink and disappear over a period of time.
The question why women should drink a cup of green tea on a regular basis is well answered by the fact that this helped to reduce weight gradually but surely. Drinking green tea benefits the body with the oxidation of fats at a faster rate that helped to raise the metabolism of the body and as the body burns fat fast it also helps one to lose weight. Many women have been able to lose weight in this way without the need of starving the body of food or sticking to rigid dietary regimens.
One more of the important points that helps women to lose weight by drinking green tea is the presence of epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG that is found in abundance in greentea; this helps in depressing the lepton in the body. Any woman cannot lose weight overnight; nonetheless it is better than sticking to highly caffeinated drinks like coffee and energy drinks to compensate for starving oneself. One more significant aspect in which greentea helps to lose weight is that it suppresses the appetite.
Last, but most important greentea is a much better option for health than other aerated drinks available in the market; greentea also helps as it helps to prevent complications in the human body during childbirth.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited