ALL >> Health >> View Article
Which One Is Healthier - Green Tea Or Organic Green Tea?
Total Articles: 89
Many have today understood the health benefits of greentea over white and black tea; greentea contains a number of anti-oxidants that makes it healthy as it fights free radicals that cause ill effects like premature aging, cancer and other health problems. Greentea that was the native of India and China previously is now drunk by people all over the world. This tea is found to be good for the skin, heart, for prevention of cancer, Type 2 diabetes and cholesterol; it would be right to say in short it is good for health. With the craze of people going organic in most food items it would benefit all to know about the differences between organic greentea and greentea.
Green tea is good but it would be best to say that organic greentea is much better; the reason being that being organic no chemicals or pesticides are used in its cultivation. While it may be true that some pesticides and fertilizers are used in the cultivation of greentea; it is equally important to note that most of it is removed in the processing of this tea. It is also good to note that most of these chemicals are soluble in water and are removed from the leaves while steeping. So greentea that is not organic actually lessens the lifespan instead of increasing it.
It is also true that greentea is grown in big farms as opposed to organic tea that is grown in small farms by small farmers; so growing of organic tea supports small farmers and farms as is the nature of organic farming. Also the cultivation of greentea involves the use of chemicals of various types that actually interfere with the crops. It is however significant to note as opposed to cultivation of greentea, the cultivation of organic tea works in harmony with nature. It is important to note that organic greentea cultivation use natural grasses and weeds to cover the ground or utilize perm culture that allows nature to balance itself and not cultivate one problem after the other.
Green tea that is cultivated organically is healthier to drink as compared to greentea as it is free of chemicals and pesticides. It is important to note that the pesticides that are used in the production of greentea as opposed to organic tea usually show up in the finished product.
It is also significant to understand that growing this tea causes the least environment damage as compared to growing conventional greentea. This is all the more important as conventional tea farms are in higher elevations and the chemicals applied to them run down the mountain and hills and cause havoc to other forests, rivers and farms that are miles and miles away. It has been found that the fertilizers that are washed away cause over fertilizing of other crops and plants and also kill many river and ocean species over a period of time.
These differences of green tea over organic green tea make for the selection of organic tea as a better health product; the higher cost of organic tea compensates by better health for one and all.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited