ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Usefulgood Details About The Do Not Call Registry
As directed by the Singapore government, commencing from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore usually forbids companies from sending some marketing messages to all Singapore phone numbers which includes mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are recorded with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of regulations that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to manage the arrangement and usage of the personal information of Singaporeans. This explains that anyone who yearns to forward marketing messages would need to deliver their contact numbers to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their work. Any individual that is discovered to infringe the rules arranged by the government will have a charge executed on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually divided into different groupings: white list and black list where phone numbers that have picked to obtain marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have identified from various Singaporeans that they have been obtaining strange calls or messages from some organizations with the aim of trying to push their firms and most of them get irritated with them. various of these marketing messages generally have one main objective which is to advertise and publicize their brand and yearning to get deals from this.
Whether your firm is now texting such marketing messages and producing the message to be sent or if you are allowing another business to do so, your firm has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore mobile numbers registered with the DNC Registry. In the event of any possible breach, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will depend on the first results list that is made by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will be given fines correspondingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing