ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Usefulgood Details About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 12
As directed by the Singapore government, commencing from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore usually forbids companies from sending some marketing messages to all Singapore phone numbers which includes mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are recorded with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of regulations that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to manage the arrangement and usage of the personal information of Singaporeans. This explains that anyone who yearns to forward marketing messages would need to deliver their contact numbers to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their work. Any individual that is discovered to infringe the rules arranged by the government will have a charge executed on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually divided into different groupings: white list and black list where phone numbers that have picked to obtain marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have identified from various Singaporeans that they have been obtaining strange calls or messages from some organizations with the aim of trying to push their firms and most of them get irritated with them. various of these marketing messages generally have one main objective which is to advertise and publicize their brand and yearning to get deals from this.
Whether your firm is now texting such marketing messages and producing the message to be sent or if you are allowing another business to do so, your firm has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore mobile numbers registered with the DNC Registry. In the event of any possible breach, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will depend on the first results list that is made by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will be given fines correspondingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 8 Tips On What To Tweet With 280-characters
Author: Dominik Banzon
2. Digital Marketing Jobs In Hyderabad In Manpowergroup Services India Private Limited For The Position
3. 9 Benefits Of Ppc For Small Business
Author: Mahendra Raulo
4. 4 Ways To Stay Ahead In The Game With Seo Web Design
Author: Nik Gallagher
5. Top Search Engine Optimization Services
Author: krutika sharma
6. Espionner Snapchat
Author: anne marie
7. 5 Steps To Writing Shareable Social Media Content
Author: Kevin Nelson
8. Tips To Be Known Among The Top Seo Experts Round The Globe
Author: vijay kulkarni
9. How To Start Practicing As An Seo Consultant In India ?
Author: krutika sharma
10. Reliable Experts For Web Development Services
11. The Thing To Consider Before Opting For Mobile Ad Monetization.
12. Digital Influencer Agency | Influencer Marketing Agency | Aym Media
Author: AYM Media
13. What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
14. Your Construction Start-up Lacking Visibility? Try Online Directories
Author: Rick Greoneveld
15. How Anyone Drive Visitors To Your Article?
Author: Andrew Mccann