ALL >> General >> View Article
Fiberglass Fan For Chemical Industry
Total Articles: 50
CB Blower fans can be supplied to be gas tight and made of special materials to resist corrosion. Fans and turbo blowers are supplied to provide air for carbon black plants and for sulphuric acid plants.
Chemicals industry provides the widest range of challenges for rotating equipment. CB Blower Co. fans and blowers operate in conditions encompassing extreme pressure and temperature, and handle a wide range of gases containing aggressive and toxic components. Demanding specifications and strict safety requirements must be met and above all is the need for dependable operation over long periods.
CB Blower Co. fans meet the challenge of moving gases continually, reliably, efficiently and safely. They are built to API, or equivalent industry standards and their performance has been proven over many years of operation; and the blowers can meet unusual requirements that include dual drive systems with automatic drive engagement / disengagement and special materials of construction.
CB Blower Co. fans and pressure blowers are found in all major process plants. The range of applications is very wide but includes:
• custom engineered centrifugal process fans for combustion air supply. These may be used directly for fired heaters for ethane or naphtha cracking plant and for processes with steam reforming such as methanol, or for boilers serving general utilities. Flue gas extraction and tail gas clean up are among the other applications for which we have supplied custom fans.
• auxiliary boiler and other pre-engineered fans.
• cooling fans for mechanical draught cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers and air-cooled condensers.
• turbo blowers for sulphur recovery combustion and reaction air, sulphuric acid and carbon black plant
• screw type pressure blower systems for process gas handling, notably for butadiene plants, gas turbine gas fuel compression and process refrigeration.
• reciprocating turbo blowers for hydrogen processes - hydrocracking, visbreaking, catalytic reforming
The demands placed on equipment in the chemical industry are particularly high. Toxic, corrosive and unstable gases are frequently a part of chemical production processes. Maintaining the purity of gases being handled is a priority in the pharmaceutical and biological industries. CB Blower Co. supply a range of fan / blower types to the chemical industry, from fans for boiler and incineration plants that supply heat and process steam, to fans that are used on exhaust and emissions control systems to equipment that handles the materials being processed. In such a diverse industry the range of applications is very wide but there is often the need for special materials to prevent corrosion by gases such as wet hydrogen chloride and hydrogen sulphide. The blowers are adapted to meet these special needs.
For additional information please refer to http://www.cbblower.com/coolair.html
Ventilation Equipment Designer
CB Blower Co.
General Articles1. All Types Of Security Provide In Pune - Omkar Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.
2. Dhruva Game Development Academy
3. Online Medical Store In Bhopal: Instant Doorstep Service
Author: Rupendra Singh Tomar
4. Free Online Games For Having The Best Time
Author: parveen kumar
5. All About Business Loans
Author: Neha Sharma
6. Sales Content Marketing Isn't Delivering
Author: Aaron Wilson
7. Your Ultimate Destination To Receive Such Earth Friendly Gifts In Reasonable Price!
Author: Jim Baldock
8. How Jmeter Training Is Beneficial For You?
9. Reusable Cloth Nappies
10. Everything You Ought To Know About Yacht Charter Broker In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
11. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: ‘go Wireless For The Best’
Author: Rioven Schmidt
12. Solar System Provider In Pune - Rahul Enterprises
Author: B S Joshi
13. Sissaheli – An Initiative For Empowerment And Social Support For Single Women New To A City
Author: Girija Nair
14. 5 Common Mistakes While Choosing Plumber Baulkham Hills
Author: Kate McCullough
15. Visiting Top Orthopedics In Bhopal
Author: Rupendra Singh Tomar