ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What It Takes To Create A Viral Story And Trend Story?
Total Articles: 557
Viral story refers to stories that are most read and most shared during a particular time frame. There is a thin border between a story that is simply interesting and a story that is interesting and shareable. The urge to read a story and pass it on, makes the story a viral story.
Even Aristotle in 350 B.C. had wondered what makes a speech memorable and persuasive, such that it would pass from person to person. He said it were three principles: ethos, pathos, and logos. That is ethical appeal, emotional appeal and a logical appeal. A speech which is strong on all these 3 would surely have larger appeal. Fix these three insights from Aristotle in the modern era of online content. They seem to fit perfectly-logic, ethics and emotion-a credible combination of these elements make Viral Stories
So for a normal article or story to be a Vital Story two factors are the key- the excitement generated by the story and the positive message of the story. Stories with emotional angles obviously do better than stories minus the emotional angle. Like if the headline of a story reads ‘just born tiger cub dies’ it would be sure to be more read than ‘teams gear up for the match’. Also, happier emotions in stories would make them more viral than sad emotions. It is also observed amusing stories are more shared than lesser amusing ones. If there are two versions of the same event story-one more anger inducing, one a moderate one, the more anger inducing one is the one which would be more shared. Also positive tone of stories makes them more sharable. Like if a story reads ‘a person was injured’, and the same piece of news if presented as ‘the injured person is trying to recover better’, the second would interest the reader more. So, positively framed stories do better. Similarly, videos which have a shock element or an inspiring element are more likely to be shared more.
Trend stories are new and current stories that are trendy. Freshness in the story and its concept line is the base to become a good trending story. Anything that is creating a buzz currently would work. Only a new concept would interest readers to the extent that the story could become a trending story. These kinds of stories are meant for light reading and should be written keeping this primary concept in mind. Large, detailed descriptions running in pages, would lead to the readers losing attention mid way. Keep seriousness aside and make it funny is another key aspect. The length of the story should not be very long- ‘Keep it short is the buzz word’. The genuineness and realness of the story should be intact always. Writing out of a figment of imagination would not work. You have to be sure what you write are real trends and not something only a handful of people would be following. Only genuine trends are the base of good trend stories. So to conclude, keeping it light, tight, bright and realistic would be apt.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar