ALL >> Health >> View Article
Get A Perfect Shape For Your Body With Liposuction Surgery
Total Articles: 12
Who doesn’t want to get noticed by others in a party and flaunt his or her perfect figure? However, the busy lifestyle today gives us no time to take care of ourselves. We are so busy with our work that we rarely have any time to hit the gym or design a nutritious diet for ourselves. This results into a bulging tummy giving us a shapeless figure.
Physical appearance plays a major role in our life, it boosts up our confidence level and we are able to face the world with enthusiasm. Therefore, if you are out of shape and losing your confidence level, it is time for you to get a solution to this problem. You can get rid of excess fat with the help of liposuction which is a sort of cosmetic surgery.
A quick look of liposuction surgery:
This surgery is used to reduce the excess fat from your body using the suction process. In this process, small, thin and blunt-tipped tubes are inserted via minute cuts in the skin. With time this surgery has advanced and has become safer and easier. Advanced techniques used are:
Tumescent liposuction: After using a local anesthesia, the area to be operated is made numb. Previously, after the usage of general anesthesia patient was made to sleep throughout the procedure but in this technique general anesthesia is not required.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: This is an advanced technique where ultrasound is used to liquefy the fat. Hence, it is easier to remove the fat. This process specializes in removing the fat from upper abdomen, sides and back.
When you are looking for a clinic or hospital to go under the knife, it is always better to choose one which is properly equipped and is a licensed surgical center. This is not a long process but it may take time if a large area is being operated.
Liposuction is also used in-
To treat fatty tumors (lipomas).
Enlargement of the male breasts (gynecomastia/pseudogynecomastia).
Problems related to metabolism of fat in the body (lipodystrophy).
Excessive sweating in the underarm area (axillary hyperhidrosis).
Liposuction has some side effects, they are:
Swelling, bruising, soreness and temporary numbness in the treated area.
Irritation and light scarring in the incision sites (area of cannulas insertion).
Loose and rippling skin (in some cases).
Color change in the skin.
Treated area may have uneven skin.
Damage of the tissue under the skin because of the heat generated from ultrasound.
There is no dangerous complication of liposuction; however it may happen if you are having a large volume of fat removed or have health problems. Therefore, before undergoing liposuction consult a doctor. Liposuction surgery in India is quite popular and there are plenty of authentic hospitals and professional surgeons who can help you in getting a perfect figure.
Amy Adison is a web enthusiast and a writer. Amy has afforded his articles and write-ups autonomously and through various online forums.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel