ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Jeep Patriot
Total Articles: 499
The Jeep Patriot has always been a nice alternative to the plethora of SUV's and Crossover vehicles that have flooded the market over the last decade. Jeep has always had a steady following and this hasn't changed with the introduction of the new 2014 Jeep Patriot. In fact, not much has changed with the Jeep Patriot at all with the upcoming model, the reason being because it's a very solid vehicle at an amazing price.
This begs the question of why the Jeep Patriot has done so well to begin with. Most think it's because the Jeep Patriot combines the rugged performance of a Jeep with the soft, comfortable, and safe interior of a luxury brand. To put it simply, the Jeep appeal to both women and men for differing reasons.
With that in mind, what has Jeep done to ensure the new 2014 model stands out and exactly where have they improved it? Well the first thing that is noticeable is the price which comes in at an astounding $15, 995. That makes it the second lowest priced SUV on the market today according to Car and Driver.
The next thing that people will notice about that 2014 Jeep Patriot is the PowerTech 6F24 six-speed automatic to the option list. This option is available for all three models and replaces the former continuously variable transmission. To put it simply, the new PowerTech option gives consumers better performance for less effort.
The interior of the 2014 Patriot hasn't changed much when compared to the 2013 model, which may not be a bad thing as the Jeep Patriot has always been known for its room and cargo capacity. The big boxy look has been a hallmark trait of the Patriot line, but that look also gives way to more headroom and the ability to configure your Patriot to meet your needs. For example, the rear seats in the 2014 Patriot (as in the 2013 model) fold down increasing the cargo space immensely. Simply put, this Jeep can handle your storage needs while still providing the comfort and style that was offered in the 2013 Patriot.
The 2014 Jeep Patriot brings most of the same safety features back to the lineup which will be appealing to families or those who may be considering the Patriot as an alternative to cars. Some of the features included in the 2014 (which can almost all be found in the 2013 model) include 4 wheel ABS, front and rear airbags, dual front side mounted airbags, child seat anchors, whiplash protection system, fog lights, engine immobilizer, and much more. In addition to the previous features, the 2014 Jeep Patriot was given the highest possible rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. All of these features make the 2014 Patriot one of the safest SUV's on the market today.
At the end of the day, Jeep has rolled out a very solid car with its 2014 Patriot. Drivers familiar with the line will find a lot of the same features from the 2013 model with a few improvements to take this model to the next level. If you're curious about the 2014 Jeep Patriot, make sure to stop in and take a test drive today. The 2014 Jeep Patriot will change your mind on what an affordable, safe, and most importantly; reliable car feels like.
Armory Garage sells and services new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles in Albany, NY. We also proudly serve Troy, Clifton Park, Latham and Schenectady in New York. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Chrysler dealer Troy or Jeep dealers in Troy, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe