ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
3 Reasons Why Advertisers Should Use Dynamic Digital Display
Total Articles: 7
Arbitron and Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) recently conducted a study of the effectiveness of digital billboards. The study showed that 83 percent of people who saw digital billboards remembered at least one of the messages running on the display screens. And about 65 percent of viewers remembered at least two messages of the digital messages.
Using digital signage for outdoor advertising, most notably in highly viewed dynamic digital displays, is rapidly growing in popularity around the US. There are key reasons for this growth, among them better use of existing technology, ease of changing messaging according to times of day and driving patterns.
OAAA offers up a chart on their website that shows the increasing number of Out of Home displays, which are prime opportunities for digital displays in various applications:
Here are some of the key benefits to advertisers of using this fast-growing marketing medium.
- Digital signage offers “day-parting” options: Long used in the radio and TV industry, day-parting refers to the buying of advertising time according to the demographics the marketer wants to reach during a particular time of day. Using dynamic digital signage lets marketers like local car dealers or sports teams show constantly updated visual and informational content on brightly lit LED displays.
- Instant opportunity to change messaging to fit local needs: If the local sports team just won a championship, local merchants can advertise ‘winning deals’ to customers for that following day or week. Or local auto repair chains could run instant “championship” ads for standard repair work like oil changes, tire rotation, tune ups and more. Dynamic digital displays give marketers enhanced ability to target specific messaging with special discounts.
- Community involvement and activity sponsorship: Local community organizations can use digital displays to tailor content geared toward a city’s fundraising drive for charity or community help. To catch the attention of customers, creative visuals can be used to highlight the campaign.
Digital billboards offer brightly lit colored visuals with specific messaging. This type of advertising is becoming more common in urban cities with high walking or car traffic. These dependable LED displays are rapidly gaining notice for being the most cost-effective way to catch consumer attention on a daily basis.
With lower production costs than standard billboards, dynamic digital displays offer a more cost-sensitive use of money for marketers and advertisers. Advertisers are using existing media assets to bolster digital marketing presence.
One innovative company manufacturing dynamic digital displays is ADTI Media, which offers lightweight, easy to install digital panels and displays for uses ranging from sides of buildings to highways signs and much more. Contact ADTI Media to learn more about getting high levels of outdoor visibility at an affordable cost.
Article Source: ADTI Media
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Text My Main Number Is #1 Landline Texting Service Provider In The Usa?
Author: Gabor Albert
2. How Contract Management Is Going To Benefit Organizations?
Author: James Blake
3. Smart Factory - The Future Of Manufacturing Industry
Author: Roopali Parandekar
4. Dell Repair Centre London Issues
5. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
6. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
7. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
8. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
9. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
10. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
11. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
13. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
14. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
15. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav