ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
3 Reasons Why Advertisers Should Use Dynamic Digital Display
Total Articles: 7
Arbitron and Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) recently conducted a study of the effectiveness of digital billboards. The study showed that 83 percent of people who saw digital billboards remembered at least one of the messages running on the display screens. And about 65 percent of viewers remembered at least two messages of the digital messages.
Using digital signage for outdoor advertising, most notably in highly viewed dynamic digital displays, is rapidly growing in popularity around the US. There are key reasons for this growth, among them better use of existing technology, ease of changing messaging according to times of day and driving patterns.
OAAA offers up a chart on their website that shows the increasing number of Out of Home displays, which are prime opportunities for digital displays in various applications:
Here are some of the key benefits to advertisers of using this fast-growing marketing medium.
- Digital signage offers “day-parting” options: Long used in the radio and TV industry, day-parting refers to the buying of advertising time according to the demographics the marketer wants to reach during a particular time of day. Using dynamic digital signage lets marketers like local car dealers or sports teams show constantly updated visual and informational content on brightly lit LED displays.
- Instant opportunity to change messaging to fit local needs: If the local sports team just won a championship, local merchants can advertise ‘winning deals’ to customers for that following day or week. Or local auto repair chains could run instant “championship” ads for standard repair work like oil changes, tire rotation, tune ups and more. Dynamic digital displays give marketers enhanced ability to target specific messaging with special discounts.
- Community involvement and activity sponsorship: Local community organizations can use digital displays to tailor content geared toward a city’s fundraising drive for charity or community help. To catch the attention of customers, creative visuals can be used to highlight the campaign.
Digital billboards offer brightly lit colored visuals with specific messaging. This type of advertising is becoming more common in urban cities with high walking or car traffic. These dependable LED displays are rapidly gaining notice for being the most cost-effective way to catch consumer attention on a daily basis.
With lower production costs than standard billboards, dynamic digital displays offer a more cost-sensitive use of money for marketers and advertisers. Advertisers are using existing media assets to bolster digital marketing presence.
One innovative company manufacturing dynamic digital displays is ADTI Media, which offers lightweight, easy to install digital panels and displays for uses ranging from sides of buildings to highways signs and much more. Contact ADTI Media to learn more about getting high levels of outdoor visibility at an affordable cost.
Article Source: ADTI Media
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of It Support Services For Your Business
Author: joyce custor
2. Xboxrepairer.co.uk - One Solution To Fix Your Xbox Issues
Author: Angel Smith
3. Alienware Laptop Repair Centre Uk/dellrepairer.co.uk
4. Mobile Phones Needs Best Apps
5. Easy And Innovative Digital Solutions-rank Up Technologies
6. Consolerepairing.uk Offers The Best Xbox Repair Services In Glasgow
7. Path Of The Fleet Can Be Observed By Vehicle Tracking
Author: Vivency Global
8. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Centre Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
9. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Laptops
Author: Angel Smith
10. Exablaze And Solarflare Resolve Patent Dispute
11. Drupal | Higher Education
12. How To Define Your Own Services In Drupal 8
13. 10 Helpful Video Interview Tips In 2017
Author: Eztalks Lee
14. How To Create Custom Rest Resources For Post Methods In Drupal 8
15. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Smartphones
Author: Angel Smith