ALL >> General >> View Article
Babolat Aero Pro Drive Gt Review
Total Articles: 271
Being the tennis racquet of choice for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Rafael Nadal, the new Babolat Aero pro-drive GT racquet is becoming very popular. This racquet is a unique mid-plus stick with various unique spin-generating features that will help improve your game in no time. So if you have been looking for some help defeating all your opponents, then this is the racquet for you and unlike all the other reviews this babolat aero pro drive gt review will explain to you exactly why this racquet is becoming more and more popular.
Using a unique hybrid material, which is made up of Tungsten & Graphite, this product offers you improved control and a little bit more solid feel as compared to its predecessors, thus making it a great racquet for all court players, baseline players and any other player who loves attacking the net. This product is perfect for anyone from the 3.5NTRP level to the professional level. A generous sweet spot provides you with a nice punch while its crisp feel will help you with precision.
This popular racquet comes updated with the cortex active technology, which links the frame and the handle with a cortex damping system. The cortex active technology helps improve your feed-backs by filtering out all the unwanted vibrations. Making this is a perfect substitute for the regulation Aeropro-drive.
This medium weight racquet blends excellent maneuverability with more stability to weather heavy-lifting. Just like its predecessors, this Aeropro drive is built with Aero-Modular technologyâ€™s varying beam profile which the producerâ€™s claims will help increase the playerâ€™s swing speeds and aerodynamics. This helps create more spin and power on serves and groundstrokes. In fact at net, this racquet is easy to maneuver and it feels fast.
The open 16 mains/19 crosses string pattern, the 100square inches head size plus the extra half inch (27.5inches throat to handle) & the solid throat region of this racquet makes it a spin-master delight. Although heavier at the top of its frame, this product has a light frame (weighing about 10.6ounces unstrung). This affects your overall swing-weight and your entire game. The additional control and stability doesnâ€™t compromise on the spin control and maneuverability offered by the Babolat Aero pro drive GT racquet.
Measuring about 69centimeters in length, this medium weight tennis racquet is actually perfect for any player who uses both rapid stroke and maneuverability in his/her game. The back-court bashers will appreciate the aided feel of this racquet when it concerns the length of all their shots. Although it will take some practice to get used to the length of this racquet. Just like all the Aero Pro drive racquet range; this racquet is perfect for both beginners and experienced players.
To find great deals on Babolat racquets click here
General Articles1. Reasons To Get Your Archery Equipment From A Reputed Bows Shop
Author: Zack Ayala
2. The Best All-in-one Printers At Offix
Author: kiven Sea
3. Carbon Folding Bike – Lightweight Folding Bike Is More Comfortable!
Author: Paul Pinigis
4. Freeze Your Big Day With The Perfect Wedding Photography In Sydney
Author: parveen kumar
5. Symptoms That Raise Pancreatic Cancer Alarm Bells
6. Als Sieger Des Ultimativen Prom-pakets Im März
7. Masonry Contractor - Bricks, Mortar, Stone, And More
Author: Cory Frank
8. Reasons Why You Should Hire A Commercial Photographer In Sydney
Author: Roman Wolczak Photographer
9. Masonry & Landscaping Maintenance Specialists - Make Your Home Exteriors Look Beautiful
Author: Cory Frank
10. World Best Online Marketing Website
Author: World Best Online Marketing website
11. Picking The Best Holiday Package Deals
Author: parveen kumar
12. Unsung Heroes Awarded For Serving The Community
13. Best Packers And Movers From Kanpur, Top Packers And Movers In India
14. 2 Reasons Equipment Leasing Comes In Handy When Running A Food Service Business
15. Hire A Travel Agent & Get Maximum Benefit
Author: Richad Johnson