ALL >> General >> View Article
Types Of European Beads Available
Total Articles: 30
Fashion is always changing and every day we see new trends and styles coming up. But one thing that always remains fashionable is beaded jewelry. You can never go wrong with beaded jewelry due to the variety that is available. There is jewelry to suit every occasion and outfit and there is jewelry that is meant for every age.
Beads have been used in the creation of jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and anklets for hundreds of years. The difference however is that in the earlier days, beads were made out of found objects and natural elements such as bones and shells. Today, there are specialized tools and techniques available to craft all kinds of beads.
One of the most popular types of beads available today is European beads. Although the history behind these beads remains unclear, they are widely used in the creation of stunning fashion jewelry today. They are available in many styles meaning that the design options for necklaces, bracelets and anklets are limitless.
European beads are made from silver, solid gold, solid sterling silver, base metal, glass and even plated gold and silver. There are some varieties which feature precious gemstones and are quite expensive. When we talk about European beads, there are many types available. Here's a look at some of the common types used in jewelry making.
Cover Locks - these are also referred to as Clips or Clasps. These are hinged beads which open so that they can be placed on the clasp holders on the jewelry chain. The purpose of using these types of beads is that they prevent other elements of the bracelet or jewelry from moving along and bunching up. But, it is entirely up to an individual whether to use clasps in their jewelry or not. Basically, these are preferred when the jewelry you are looking to create consists of few beads and the clasps are used to separate the beads on the bracelet. If beads are used to cover every inch of the jewelry piece, then a cover lock may not be required.
Blocker beads - these are quite similar to the Spacer beads we use in jewelry making. The difference is that they have a rubber gasket which holds the chain and prevents the other elements from sliding. These are specialized beads and they can be placed anywhere along the length of the jewelry.
Glass beads - these are very popular and most of the European style jewelry is made using glass beads. They are available in a variety of colors, styles and designs. Some consist of sterling silver inserts. Some have silver plated inserts and some are plain. This type of European beads is extremely beautiful and they are often chosen to create high-end jewelry pieces.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln