ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Things To Know About Lava Beads
Total Articles: 30
Jewelry designers often look for unique decorations to fire up their jewelry creations. These days, one of the most popular types of beads that jewelry designers use is lava beads. There are many reasons designers include lava beads in their creations and there are many reasons people wear jewelry made from them.
One of the main reasons is that lava is a mineral of fortification, productiveness and power. They give permanence during times of change and they also assist an individual to dispel fury. They give sympathy and regulation as well. Since it is a grounding stone, it strengthens the relation one has with Mother Earth. Every bead is exclusive because of their uneven surfaces and naturally formed voids.
Lava beads are formed when volcano erupts and molten lava makes its way to the surface. Upon coming into contact with the cool atmosphere, molten lava cools and forms rocks. Natural lava beads are available in various shapes and sizes. They are lightweight which makes them an ideal choice for jewelry creation.
During the olden days, lava stones were used by American Indians when they entered battles. It is believed that this stone has qualities of clarity and strength. American Indians believed that it provided both mental and physical strength when they faced difficult situations.
But, these days, man-made varieties of lava beads are also available. They are being sold online and in local crafts stores. Many people who buy lava jewelry wear them because of their significance and qualities and man-made beads do not hold significance, although they look as attractive as their natural counterparts.
If you are looking to avoid man-made varieties and want to buy natural lava beads, then here are some tips for you.
Lava stone is available in two colors which are black and brown. But, the good thing is that there are no brown man-made lava stones on the market. So if brown is your color, you need not worry about anything.
As far as the black lava stones are concerned, you need to be aware of the man-made varieties which are made of concrete and have been dyed black. You can still distinguish the natural black from the man-made ones by weighing them. The man-made varieties are heavier.
You can also find out if the lava stone is natural or not by doing this simple test:
• Boil some water and place the stone in the water
• If the stone is not natural, you will get an alkaline concrete smell as this is what the stone is made of
• You may even notice color bleeding from the man-made stone
Business Articles1. Extra Clothes And Sunglasses
2. Advantage Of Watching Movies Online
3. Sourcing: Development Of Supplier Processes And Techniques
4. Automatic Milk Packaging For Better Business Prospects
Author: Nichrome India Ltd
5. Godrej Alive Mulund Pre Launch Residential Project, Mumbai Thane
Author: SRK Residency
6. Paharpur 3p: The Undefeatable Giant In Flexible Packaging Industry
Author: Paharpur 3P
7. Best Flats & Apartments Deals With Godrej Alive Mulund, Thane
Author: Godrej Alive Mulund
8. The Affordable Document Management
Author: McLink Asia
9. Ways To Find Trustworthy Construction Security Manchester Companies
Author: Millennium Service Solutions
10. Digital Advertising Agency
Author: Sabrena Gartland
11. 3 Php Frameworks That Are Preferred In 2018
12. The Best Finance Course At Aafm Increased My Career Prospects For Good
Author: ponting brown
13. Affordable Vacation To African
14. Best Affordablle Featured Godrej Elements Hinjewadi Pune Viaduct With World Class Amenities
15. Reasons Why You Should Consider Omnichannel Customer Service For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi