ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour By Train – Visit The Taj City
Total Articles: 36
Introduction of Agra City:- First we want to introduce you to Agra city actually basically this is called by ‘The Love city of India and this city is also famous for its monument like many monuments are there which is really worth to see and the most building of Agra which is very famous in whole of the world. Now we would like to know you the real beauty of the Agra that’s why we going to described most of the stunning monuments in Agra.
First Comes the Taj Mahal: As people know about the Taj Mahal this is very stunning building in Agra city which is made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Arjumand Begum Bano in short the name is Mumtaj Mahal. In 1983, the Taj Mahal became a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While the white domed marble mausoleum is the most familiar component of the Taj Mahal, it is actually an integrated complex of structures. The construction began around 1632 and was completed around 1653, employing thousands of artisans and craftsmen.
Red Fort: The fort was the site of a battle during the Indian rebellion of 1857, which caused the end of the British East India Company's rule in India, and led to a century of direct rule of India by Britain. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city. And the present-day structure was built by the Mughals, though a fort had stood there since at least the 11th century.
Tour Detail -
05:15 Hrs. - Same Day Agra Tour by Train
Early Morning Golden Triangle India Trip Chauffer Will Pick You Up From the Hotel And Transfer To New Delhi Railway Station To Board Superfast Air Conditioned Shatabdi Express Train To Agra (Dep. 06:00 A.M. – Arr. 08:15 A.M.), Breakfast Onboard Train.
08: 15 Hrs. Visit Taj Mahal
Arrive Agra, Golden Triangle India Trip Representative Will Pick You up from Railway Station and Start Sight Seeing of Agra with Our Local Guide, Visit Taj Mahal, Which is Symbol of Love.
11:30 Hrs Visit Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal Visit, Proceed for Agra Fort, Which is situated on the Banks of Yamuna River, North West of the Taj Mahal, This Majestic Fort Was Started By the Emperor Akbar.
12:45 Hrs Lunch
After Visit of Agra Fort, Transfer to the 5 Star Hotel Or Local Restaurant for Lunch.
14:30 Hrs Fatehpur Sikri – Same Day Agra Tour
After Lunch, Proceed to Fatehpur Sikri with Our Local Tour Guide Which is 40 Kms From Agra. Famously known as the city of Ghosts, it was built by the great Mughal Emperor.
17: 30 Hrs
In the Evening Free To Explore the Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts or Free At Leisure
Transfer to Railway Station to Board Superfast Shatabdi Express Train to Delhi. (Dep. 8:20 P.M. – Arr. 10:30 P.M.)
Arrive Delhi & Our Chauffer Will Pick Up From New Delhi Railway Station. & Transfer to the Hotel. Here Tour Ends With Sweet Memories of Same Day Agra Tour By Train.
Travel Articles1. Visa Services In Dehradun
Author: Visa Services in Dehradun
2. Things You Should Know About Sailing
Author: Aaron Roger
3. Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
4. 5 Places You Should Not Miss While You Are In Spain
Author: Ritwik Sengupta
5. A Complete Guide To Plan For A Durban City Tour
6. Top 10 Things To Do In Durban The Best Tourist
7. Tamanag Heritage Trek - A Perfect Way To Explore The Tibetan Culture
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
8. Top Three Trekking Destinations In Nepal
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
9. What To Do To Add Extra Value To Tanzania Safari Tours?
Author: Mathew Jacky Mollel
10. Variety Of Luxury Transfer Services Available In Dubai For Commutation
11. Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
12. Nepal Is Still A Safe Country To Visit Even After The Devastating Earthquake Of 2015
13. 5 Spectacular Viewpoints In Mahabaleshwar
14. Australia Immigration & Visa Consultants In Bangalore
Author: shaik fareed
15. Get A Thrilling Experience In The Upper Mustang Region Of Nepal
Author: Master Himalaya