ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour By Train – Visit The Taj City
Total Articles: 36
Introduction of Agra City:- First we want to introduce you to Agra city actually basically this is called by ‘The Love city of India and this city is also famous for its monument like many monuments are there which is really worth to see and the most building of Agra which is very famous in whole of the world. Now we would like to know you the real beauty of the Agra that’s why we going to described most of the stunning monuments in Agra.
First Comes the Taj Mahal: As people know about the Taj Mahal this is very stunning building in Agra city which is made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Arjumand Begum Bano in short the name is Mumtaj Mahal. In 1983, the Taj Mahal became a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While the white domed marble mausoleum is the most familiar component of the Taj Mahal, it is actually an integrated complex of structures. The construction began around 1632 and was completed around 1653, employing thousands of artisans and craftsmen.
Red Fort: The fort was the site of a battle during the Indian rebellion of 1857, which caused the end of the British East India Company's rule in India, and led to a century of direct rule of India by Britain. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city. And the present-day structure was built by the Mughals, though a fort had stood there since at least the 11th century.
Tour Detail -
05:15 Hrs. - Same Day Agra Tour by Train
Early Morning Golden Triangle India Trip Chauffer Will Pick You Up From the Hotel And Transfer To New Delhi Railway Station To Board Superfast Air Conditioned Shatabdi Express Train To Agra (Dep. 06:00 A.M. – Arr. 08:15 A.M.), Breakfast Onboard Train.
08: 15 Hrs. Visit Taj Mahal
Arrive Agra, Golden Triangle India Trip Representative Will Pick You up from Railway Station and Start Sight Seeing of Agra with Our Local Guide, Visit Taj Mahal, Which is Symbol of Love.
11:30 Hrs Visit Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal Visit, Proceed for Agra Fort, Which is situated on the Banks of Yamuna River, North West of the Taj Mahal, This Majestic Fort Was Started By the Emperor Akbar.
12:45 Hrs Lunch
After Visit of Agra Fort, Transfer to the 5 Star Hotel Or Local Restaurant for Lunch.
14:30 Hrs Fatehpur Sikri – Same Day Agra Tour
After Lunch, Proceed to Fatehpur Sikri with Our Local Tour Guide Which is 40 Kms From Agra. Famously known as the city of Ghosts, it was built by the great Mughal Emperor.
17: 30 Hrs
In the Evening Free To Explore the Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts or Free At Leisure
Transfer to Railway Station to Board Superfast Shatabdi Express Train to Delhi. (Dep. 8:20 P.M. – Arr. 10:30 P.M.)
Arrive Delhi & Our Chauffer Will Pick Up From New Delhi Railway Station. & Transfer to the Hotel. Here Tour Ends With Sweet Memories of Same Day Agra Tour By Train.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe