ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Should Use Private Tour Guides In Jamaica
Total Articles: 1
Tourists all over the world are drawn to Jamaica because of its beautiful beaches, warm weather and friendly people. Caribbean travel would not be complete if it does not include a visit to Jamaica. As a Jamaica tourist, you should make sure to make the best of your visit there.
There are many options when visiting Jamaica in regards to travelling around the island. When you arrive at your resort, there will be tables set up by the lobby (most often) for you to register and sign up for group tours.
My recommendation however, is to hire a private tour guide so that you can customize your vacation for you and your family.
Listed below are the top 5 reasons why you should hire a private tour guide in Jamaica.
1. You don't have to be in a large tour bus.
Group tours are conducted in large tour buses filled with many other tourists, many coming from different resorts, filling one bus. When you have a personal tour guide they will provide transportation that is only for you and your party. This is normally in the form of a minivan or a larger van.
2. You can see specifically wants you want to see.
Have you ever been on a tour and they are showing or taking about something you are not interested in? That almost always happens. Well with a private tour guide, you can just see what you want to see, no need to waste time going to Jamaica attractions that you have no interest in seeing.
3. No waiting on others.
When you have your own private Jamaican tour, you don't have to wait on others. Many times with a large tour bus, it takes a long time to get everyone loaded in the bus after a stop is made. Some people are buying food, some are using the restroom and time is wasted.
4. Blend in with the locals.
When travelling with a private tour guide, it is much easier to blend in with the locals. Think about it, if you have a bus full of people, it is hard to blend in, you may as well have "tourist" written across your forehead. When you are with a private tour guide, it is much easier to walk around the island and visit any attractions with ease.
5. Personalized attention.
A private tour guide will allow you to have private, personalized attention. Anything that you need, anything you want to visit, your tour guide will be able to arrange. If you want to stop on the side of the road to get a coconut or have some sugar cane, you can, with no problem. In summary, when you visit Jamaica, you have many options to travel around the island depending on the experience you are looking for. For many, the personal and private tour guide is the best way to go for a customized and fun experience.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family