ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
How Website Monitoring Benefits Business Websites
Total Articles: 499
As the number of people who turn to the Internet to conduct transactions or get information about products and services increases, the importance of your site's availability increases as well. Potential customers do not have the patience to deal with downtime or poor site performance. If your site isn't available when they want access to it, chances are they won't wait for the site to come back up. They'll simply move on to a competitor whose site is up and running. After all, website reliability and accessibility directly affect the reputation of your business and can make or break your online success. What can you do to ensure your maximizing your site's uptime? You need to implement the help of a quality website monitoring service.
If you're like many of the website owners who think creating and hosting their site is where the work ends in terms of website maintenance, you're sorely mistaken. The monitoring of your website is just as vital as the hosting of your site. A number of things can affect your site's uptime and performance including traffic loads, coding flaws, server issues, and more. As a website owner, it's your job to rectify these issues before they affect your customers and your site's bottom line. This is where a website monitoring service comes into play.
There's nothing worse than being the last to know when your site goes down. Every minute of downtime can equate to money lost. When your site encounters downtime, you need to be the first to know. A quality website monitor will ensure that you are notified as soon as your site goes down via email, SMS text message, and phone. This way you can get to work resolving the issue before your customers and sales can be impacted.
There Are Some Things You Can't Do On Your Own
When it comes to business success, a key ingredient is knowing when to outsource certain tasks. It's impossible for a business owner to monitor their website's uptime and performance on their own. Outsourcing this task to a reputable website monitoring company is the only way to perform this task efficiently and effectively. Not only will utilizing such a service allow you to know exactly when your site goes down, but it will also ensure that you are able to check for patterns in downtime so you can take appropriate action.
Whether your site is used for e-commerce purposes or to provide 24/7 information about your business, the reputation of your business can't afford excessive website downtime. By utilizing the services of a quality website monitor, you can ensure that any downtime is taken care of before it can impact your business's success.
Alertra is a leading provider of website monitoring and alerting services. We monitor the availability and performance of Internet-connected devices. Alertra website monitor provides timely alert notifications and access to detailed reporting. We offer monitoring service to all sizes of businesses right from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch