ALL >> Education >> View Article
Apply For The Post Of Cabin Crew Most Coveted Position In Any Airline
Total Articles: 66
If we weigh around the importance of cabin crewmembers, it is insurmountable, and cannot be described in one line. Thus if you want to become a part of the airline industry, go through the article to know about their vitality. If you read some of the past stories of how the cabin crewmembers s saved the life of passengers, will make clear the how important the presence of flight attendants are. This job has always been related with glamour and highly fashionable, but as it is said there is always two sides of the coin. Working thousands of feet above the ground drives you to the world fascination. To become eligible for a particular job the student requires to hold a degree in cabin crew course.
After completion of course, the flight attendants get well versed with the different parts of the aircraft, its types and it functions. Primarily their work and responsibility fosters in providing-
• Safety instructions to the passengers
• Serving hot meals and beverages and duty free products
• Catering to the needs of the sick passengers
• Maintaining flight record about if there was any sick passenger or anything
The course is divided in different modules that give the students an insight into the nature of the industry and its various parts. It is very important to understand the basic characteristics of aircraft, aviation codes, airline geography, time zones and passenger types. Helping passengers is the major role of the cabin crew, stowing their luggage and baggage and calming them in case they are nervous. The cabin crew training in India greatly improves the chances to be employed in the leading airlines. Different airlines have different requirements, which they look for in their candidate’s are-
• Aged between 18 to 26 years
• Weight and height in proportion
• Good swimmer
• Better vision and eyesight
• Having leadership quality
• Excellent communication skill
• Extrovert and friendly personality
• Additional knowledge of foreign language
However, the role of cabin crew is not limited to customer service, but involves taking care of entire safety procedure and following regulations. The training involves in assisting the passenger with immigration and custom’s papers. The course allows you to give plenty of revision time in and outside the classroom. In order to become a successful flight attendant, the students need to follow the practical training that would prepare them to be ready for the real life situation. The integrated course provides full-fledged information and provides confidence to deal with any situation onboard and deliver outstanding service. Better customer service would automatically compel the passengers to board the same airline, thus increasing their revenue. The work of the cabin crew is to augment the brand value of the airline; because it is through them, any airline is represented. In order to erupt with excellence, the students should choose the management school meticulously. Always choose the institute, which have excellent placement level and outstanding reforms for students in the form of experienced teaching faculties. The students are also prepared to appear for the interview and deal with different and dicey situations that are created in front of the candidates. The most important that makes the flight attendants apart from others are the soft skills and etiquettes. Personality development is a major aspect in hospitality industry and should be followed on to become a successful cabin crewmember.
APT is one the most reputed institute in Kolkata known for providing excellent curriculum in cabin crew training and makes them competitive to face the challenges of airline industry.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur