ALL >> Business >> View Article
Should Gas Engineers Be Gas Safe Registered?
Total Articles: 10
Gas plumbing in the United Kingdom has extended beyond fixing gas kitchen appliances. In addition to gas kitchen appliance repair work, many gas engineers today also undertake central heating installation and repair. The central heating work is highly specialised and gas engineers must have Gas Safe registration. Gas Safe registration is an official stamp for gas safety. By law, a gas engineer must be on the Gas Safe Register to carry out any kind of work on gas appliances and gas installation in the United Kingdom. It was introduced on 1st April 2009 to supplant CORGI registration. CORGI registration is no longer valid, so you can’t legally work without Gas Safe Registration in these days.
Gas Safe registration is designed to protect property owners from unsafe work in the United Kingdom. To become a Gas Safe Registered, an engineer must prove capability in gas related assignments carried out at UK’s recognised assessment centres. The aim of this registration is to maintain records of experienced gas engineers. As many gas heating professionals in the UK offer gas heating services, it is important that they should be Gas Safe certified. Only Gas Safe certified engineers are permitted to undertake gas work.
How do you know your gas engineer is qualified to do the work?
Before hiring a gas engineer for any gas work, you must check what work they are qualified. Ask some question about their qualification. You can verify their registration using their ID or registration number online. All certified gas safe engineers carry authentic Gas Safe Registered ID cards. If the business is registered with Gas Safe you will be provided with the following details:
Full contact details
The issue and expiry dates
Services provided (domestic and non-domestic)
Updated qualifications (LPG/bottled gas or natural gas)
Areas of work that they are qualified
It’s all about your safety. If an unprofessional Gas Safe registered engineer does your gas job, you could be risking the safety of you and your property. Gas leakage can cause irreparable damage to property and lives. If by chance a gas leakage occurs in a building, only Gas Safe registered engineers can fix the problem. So before hiring a gas engineer, always make sure make sure my gas engineer is on the Gas Safe Register. Even with regular servicing of your central heating radiators by the Gas Safe Engineer can save money on energy bills. Find out detailed information at – www.gas-24hr.co.uk
Alexa Vega is a professional writer; recently he has written several articles for Gas-24hr. As a leading company, G.A.S offers reliable service of central heating radiators by certified gas safe engineers.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.