ALL >> Business >> View Article
Should Gas Engineers Be Gas Safe Registered?
Total Articles: 10
Gas plumbing in the United Kingdom has extended beyond fixing gas kitchen appliances. In addition to gas kitchen appliance repair work, many gas engineers today also undertake central heating installation and repair. The central heating work is highly specialised and gas engineers must have Gas Safe registration. Gas Safe registration is an official stamp for gas safety. By law, a gas engineer must be on the Gas Safe Register to carry out any kind of work on gas appliances and gas installation in the United Kingdom. It was introduced on 1st April 2009 to supplant CORGI registration. CORGI registration is no longer valid, so you can’t legally work without Gas Safe Registration in these days.
Gas Safe registration is designed to protect property owners from unsafe work in the United Kingdom. To become a Gas Safe Registered, an engineer must prove capability in gas related assignments carried out at UK’s recognised assessment centres. The aim of this registration is to maintain records of experienced gas engineers. As many gas heating professionals in the UK offer gas heating services, it is important that they should be Gas Safe certified. Only Gas Safe certified engineers are permitted to undertake gas work.
How do you know your gas engineer is qualified to do the work?
Before hiring a gas engineer for any gas work, you must check what work they are qualified. Ask some question about their qualification. You can verify their registration using their ID or registration number online. All certified gas safe engineers carry authentic Gas Safe Registered ID cards. If the business is registered with Gas Safe you will be provided with the following details:
Full contact details
The issue and expiry dates
Services provided (domestic and non-domestic)
Updated qualifications (LPG/bottled gas or natural gas)
Areas of work that they are qualified
It’s all about your safety. If an unprofessional Gas Safe registered engineer does your gas job, you could be risking the safety of you and your property. Gas leakage can cause irreparable damage to property and lives. If by chance a gas leakage occurs in a building, only Gas Safe registered engineers can fix the problem. So before hiring a gas engineer, always make sure make sure my gas engineer is on the Gas Safe Register. Even with regular servicing of your central heating radiators by the Gas Safe Engineer can save money on energy bills. Find out detailed information at – www.gas-24hr.co.uk
Alexa Vega is a professional writer; recently he has written several articles for Gas-24hr. As a leading company, G.A.S offers reliable service of central heating radiators by certified gas safe engineers.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla