ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Weed Control Now Leads To Beautiful Spring Lawns
Total Articles: 37
The lovely mild Phoenix climate over the winter an early spring months means one thing for your lawn – a much longer growing season. However, the longer your lawn grows and the more it rains, the worse the situation becomes for weeds. Even as lawns are covered with snow in other parts of the country, winter weeds could easily affect your Arizona lawn, making Phoenix weed control is an absolute must.
Your gorgeous lawn can be quickly marred by weeds, and understanding exactly what you should expect can help you look for potential problems while they’re still small. Here are a few you may want to watch for.
- Crab grass is fairly common if you have turf grass as part of your landscaping. You may find it if you live in an area that is flood irrigated regularly. Crab grasses are summer annuals that generally grow in patches, can grow fairly tall and thicker than your Bermuda hybrid lawn, making it a real issue for your lawn.
- Filaree, henbit, mustards and dandelions can drain your lawn of its resources in a hurry. While the flowers can be beautiful, you certainly don’t want it to become part of your lawn.
- Mallows, a plant with heart shaped leaves, are rapid growers, with a strong tap root that develops quickly making them hard to remove even at a young stage. Dormant winter lawns can develop Mallow quickly with winter rains.
- Burclover tend to trail along the ground, at least in a lawn, to avoid the mower. While it can be thick and make a lawn look full, when mature it produces fruit that harden into pods with two to three rows of prickles that are like tiny hooks. These burs are very painful to bare feet, which means it can pose a real threat to your yard and to your feet.
The best way to fight weeds in Phoenix, or anywhere else, is to make certain you’re preventing them completely. Wondering how you can do that? The right Phoenix lawn care service. Good lawn care is certainly a science, and choosing the professionals to help means getting people to help who understand exactly what your lawn does and doesn’t need. They know when to fertilize, when to seed, and when to use the right weed removal products that will help to offer you a beautiful lawn, no matter what the season.
We use physical and chemical methods to stop weeds from reaching a mature stage of growth. Our specialists will eradicate weeds from seed to full-grown, and will knock down, chop, mow or trim weeds until no trace remains – bagging weeds for disposal, or removing/ disposing of all organic matter after mechanical control, hauling it away all debris and delivering it to a proper landfill.
To learn more about how we can help with your lawn, contact us today.
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Change Your Interior Decor With Lal Haveli Handicraft Products In 2017
Author: Lal Haveli
2. Bond Cleaning Perth Ensures Full Bond Amount Return
3. Asbestos Is Harmful To Our Environment
Author: Anu Walia
4. 10 Tips: Grow Your Business With Qualified Contractor Leads
5. Effective Lawn Mowing Tips To Make Your Lawn Thrive & Green!!
Author: Tony Bulic
6. Aluminium Fencing: A Great Privacy Option
Author: Tony Bulic
7. Creating Pathways In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
8. Some Tips Regarding Exterior Painting In Miami
Author: Kevin Roberts
9. The Innovative Tips And Ideas For Purchasing Classic Office Furniture Online
Author: Kim Thompson
10. How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Local Builders In Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
11. How To Choose Led Grow Lights
Author: Franklin David
12. Six Gorgeous Combination Of Flowers And Vase
13. How Do You Handle Daily Chores?
Author: Chris Roger
14. Home Interior Design Bangalore Team Can Make Your Dream Come True For A Beautiful Home
15. Ways To Make Your Home Look Spacious