ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Weed Control Now Leads To Beautiful Spring Lawns
Total Articles: 37
The lovely mild Phoenix climate over the winter an early spring months means one thing for your lawn – a much longer growing season. However, the longer your lawn grows and the more it rains, the worse the situation becomes for weeds. Even as lawns are covered with snow in other parts of the country, winter weeds could easily affect your Arizona lawn, making Phoenix weed control is an absolute must.
Your gorgeous lawn can be quickly marred by weeds, and understanding exactly what you should expect can help you look for potential problems while they’re still small. Here are a few you may want to watch for.
- Crab grass is fairly common if you have turf grass as part of your landscaping. You may find it if you live in an area that is flood irrigated regularly. Crab grasses are summer annuals that generally grow in patches, can grow fairly tall and thicker than your Bermuda hybrid lawn, making it a real issue for your lawn.
- Filaree, henbit, mustards and dandelions can drain your lawn of its resources in a hurry. While the flowers can be beautiful, you certainly don’t want it to become part of your lawn.
- Mallows, a plant with heart shaped leaves, are rapid growers, with a strong tap root that develops quickly making them hard to remove even at a young stage. Dormant winter lawns can develop Mallow quickly with winter rains.
- Burclover tend to trail along the ground, at least in a lawn, to avoid the mower. While it can be thick and make a lawn look full, when mature it produces fruit that harden into pods with two to three rows of prickles that are like tiny hooks. These burs are very painful to bare feet, which means it can pose a real threat to your yard and to your feet.
The best way to fight weeds in Phoenix, or anywhere else, is to make certain you’re preventing them completely. Wondering how you can do that? The right Phoenix lawn care service. Good lawn care is certainly a science, and choosing the professionals to help means getting people to help who understand exactly what your lawn does and doesn’t need. They know when to fertilize, when to seed, and when to use the right weed removal products that will help to offer you a beautiful lawn, no matter what the season.
We use physical and chemical methods to stop weeds from reaching a mature stage of growth. Our specialists will eradicate weeds from seed to full-grown, and will knock down, chop, mow or trim weeds until no trace remains – bagging weeds for disposal, or removing/ disposing of all organic matter after mechanical control, hauling it away all debris and delivering it to a proper landfill.
To learn more about how we can help with your lawn, contact us today.
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck