ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Weed Control Now Leads To Beautiful Spring Lawns
Total Articles: 37
The lovely mild Phoenix climate over the winter an early spring months means one thing for your lawn – a much longer growing season. However, the longer your lawn grows and the more it rains, the worse the situation becomes for weeds. Even as lawns are covered with snow in other parts of the country, winter weeds could easily affect your Arizona lawn, making Phoenix weed control is an absolute must.
Your gorgeous lawn can be quickly marred by weeds, and understanding exactly what you should expect can help you look for potential problems while they’re still small. Here are a few you may want to watch for.
- Crab grass is fairly common if you have turf grass as part of your landscaping. You may find it if you live in an area that is flood irrigated regularly. Crab grasses are summer annuals that generally grow in patches, can grow fairly tall and thicker than your Bermuda hybrid lawn, making it a real issue for your lawn.
- Filaree, henbit, mustards and dandelions can drain your lawn of its resources in a hurry. While the flowers can be beautiful, you certainly don’t want it to become part of your lawn.
- Mallows, a plant with heart shaped leaves, are rapid growers, with a strong tap root that develops quickly making them hard to remove even at a young stage. Dormant winter lawns can develop Mallow quickly with winter rains.
- Burclover tend to trail along the ground, at least in a lawn, to avoid the mower. While it can be thick and make a lawn look full, when mature it produces fruit that harden into pods with two to three rows of prickles that are like tiny hooks. These burs are very painful to bare feet, which means it can pose a real threat to your yard and to your feet.
The best way to fight weeds in Phoenix, or anywhere else, is to make certain you’re preventing them completely. Wondering how you can do that? The right Phoenix lawn care service. Good lawn care is certainly a science, and choosing the professionals to help means getting people to help who understand exactly what your lawn does and doesn’t need. They know when to fertilize, when to seed, and when to use the right weed removal products that will help to offer you a beautiful lawn, no matter what the season.
We use physical and chemical methods to stop weeds from reaching a mature stage of growth. Our specialists will eradicate weeds from seed to full-grown, and will knock down, chop, mow or trim weeds until no trace remains – bagging weeds for disposal, or removing/ disposing of all organic matter after mechanical control, hauling it away all debris and delivering it to a proper landfill.
To learn more about how we can help with your lawn, contact us today.
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov